Help wanted @ RJF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Growth continues and we'd like to bring in one or two entry level guys with a good mechanical aptitude and a great work ethic to work in our production shop . We're a local company and we like to hire local guy's . If interested , shoot me a P.M. and convince me . Will

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If only I had more firearm related experience other than sales :wtc:

Lots of "If only"'s in this thread, lol. I am sure this would be a dream job for most of us here.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Will,

I think you are going about this the wrong way. You need to Tom Sawyer this thing. Bayou Shooter is chock full of little boys willing to white-wash your fence in return for a peek at the toe. Start working from a position of strength. ;)

I suggest you restart the thread with something along the lines of...."now what am I bid for the opportunity to get inside RJF?"

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    Will,

I think you are going about this the wrong way. You need to Tom Sawyer this thing. Bayou Shooter is chock full of little boys willing to white-wash your fence in return for a peek at the toe. Start working from a position of strength. ;)

I suggest you restart the thread with something along the lines of...."now what am I bid for the opportunity to get inside RJF?"

Now that would be a fun thread to watch!

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    yet again another great learning experience and chance to expand my firearms knowledge passing me by because i live in BFE southeast Louisiana ....open a shop down here!!!! hahaha im sure you'll fill the position soon ,God bless

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I got a guy coming up from Florida tomorrow to interview on the tools for a week in anticipation of getting a job and moving here . Still got spot or two open .

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Haha, tempting! If I wasn't already 3 years in with my current pay check providers :hs:

Besides being used to working 50+ hrs a week I'm not sure what you would do with an electrician that can shoot a gun anyways :rofl:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    i just got asked to start doing minor gunsmithing and installations at barneys in laffy. If this was me in BR i'd be all over it! I'd love to learn and work with RJF. I hope ya'll find someone thats suitable for the job!

Top Bottom