HOMOCAUST - Clash of the BS I-Titans!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    And it only took you 60 pages to admit it. Progress, though.

And thanks for the assist in my absence, Jack - he obviously didn't look too hard to see the Bible-based misogyny during the womens' suffrage movement.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    And it only took you 60 pages to admit it. Progress, though.

And thanks for the assist in my absence, Jack - he obviously didn't look too hard to see the Bible-based misogyny during the womens' suffrage movement.

Still doesn't change the fact that my opinion is based on the Bible. Good night gemtlemen.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Still doesn't change the fact that my opinion is based on the Bible. Good night gemtlemen.

I'm still waiting on you to admit wrong here...

Well you guys are pulling your opinions from thin air. I looked and found no arguments opposing the suffrage act stating women voting was evil. JNieman states "But you bet your ass that was one of the arguments back in the day." with no sources to back it. Your arguments are no more ridiculous than mine. How many of you guys are gay? Being it is such a big deal to you all.

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    You know in a general response to this entire clusterf@$k of a thread I have to say that I really don't give two craps if your gay. Just don't try to hit on me or anything. I'm a Christian and I believe in what the bible tells me. However, what you want to do with your life is up to you and if you like the cornhole then that's your choice, just don't try hit on me. However, you can speak of tolerance and understanding all you want, and people MAY say they are tolerant and understanding, but when you get an openly gay kid alone in a tent with several other straight kids, things are gonna get awkward. I mean do what you want, but if I play baseball or football, and there is a gay kid in the team, no one will take a shower with him for fear of him meat peeking on someone or going for the meat grab. I mean lets be honest, it would be like any one of us taking a shower with a bunch of in shape women. It's the same thing. Does that make me homophobic and intolerant? Hell no it makes me, and any one of you that feels the same way, a normal man, and a normal person for that matter. I don't know if scouts shower together or what but I know they gotta have camping trips right? So yeah, be gay all you want just leave me alone.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So you can't be around other women without grabbing their **** or tryin to slip 'em the pickle?

I have a feeling you'd be beaten up and tossed out of a strip club pretty quick if you get that kind of handsy.

Have you talked to anyone about this besides us? Like, a professional?

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    You know in a general response to this entire clusterf@$k of a thread I have to say that I really don't give two craps if your gay. Just don't try to hit on me or anything. I'm a Christian and I believe in what the bible tells me. However, what you want to do with your life is up to you and if you like the cornhole then that's your choice, just don't try hit on me. However, you can speak of tolerance and understanding all you want, and people MAY say they are tolerant and understanding, but when you get an openly gay kid alone in a tent with several other straight kids, things are gonna get awkward. I mean do what you want, but if I play baseball or football, and there is a gay kid in the team, no one will take a shower with him for fear of him meat peeking on someone or going for the meat grab. I mean lets be honest, it would be like any one of us taking a shower with a bunch of in shape women. It's the same thing. Does that make me homophobic and intolerant? Hell no it makes me, and any one of you that feels the same way, a normal man, and a normal person for that matter. I don't know if scouts shower together or what but I know they gotta have camping trips right? So yeah, be gay all you want just leave me alone.

So basically you are 'that guy'
    Sober you try to screw every single woman.

So your inability to rationally look for a single mate is controlled with your desire to literally have sex with every femaleSince you do it, gay men do too?

Interesting.

I am no more afraid ill have sex with the next gay man as I will the next 5'0 350lb woman who hits on me. And 100-1 big girls hit on me than gay men.

But ok.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So basically you are 'that guy'
    Sober you try to screw every single woman.

So your inability to rationally look for a single mate is controlled with your desire to literally have sex with every femaleSince you do it, gay men do too?

Interesting.

I am no more afraid ill have sex with the next gay man as I will the next 5'0 350lb woman who hits on me. And 100-1 big girls hit on me than gay men.

But ok.

The fat bitches come at him like he is at a magic mike screening

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You'll never get that through the head of the guys who still dream of turning a lesbian, or being invited into her bed with her girlfriend.

All you have to do is find one with car trouble......:thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom