I don't get it, why didn't they obey the sign?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Me personally, I'd rather be shot during a robbery than shot during an argument between a customer and the guy at the counter who put pickles on the customer's burger.

eh thats pretty dumb imo. Cast my vote for option C: "i'd rather not get shot at all" and follow it up with "if there's a gun fight, I want to have one". Screw what anyone else's comfort level is.

Last edited:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    I weigh the consequences of being caught with a firearm against the consequences of getting caught without one - if there is not a metal detector at the entrance then it's not a gun-free zone, simple as that.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I weigh the consequences of being caught with a firearm against the consequences of getting caught without one - if there is not a metal detector at the entrance then it's not a gun-free zone, simple as that.

Columbine and Virginia Tech both called. they disagree with your statement.

The employees at this bank just called as well. http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Investigate-Pamlico-County-Bank-Robbery-234138151.html

Unstaffed metal detectors are technologically as pertinent as a robber yelling "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET DOWN"
    ...they both announce whats happening in an audible way, but the metal detector makes false alarms- the robber doesn't.

Last edited:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Columbine and Virginia Tech both called. they disagree with your statement.

The employees at this bank just called as well. http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Investigate-Pamlico-County-Bank-Robbery-234138151.html

Unstaffed metal detectors are technologically as pertinent as a robber yelling "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET DOWN"
    ...they both announce whats happening in an audible way, but the metal detector makes false alarms- the robber doesn't.

If universities could be held liable for not keeping their students/staff safe from crazy MFs intent on killing as many people as possible then their stance might change. LSU would be displeased with a student carrying a gun every time he set foot on campus but should he have to defend himself in the event of an attack, that student would be willing to take his chances with the Grand Jury and the LSU disciplinary body. It would be quite a spectacle for someone who stopped an attack that could/did result in the death of many people to be tried for violating the "gun-free" zone.

Everyone knows that Glocks and the other fantastic plastic pistols can go through a metal detector unnoticed. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom