I got a new gun/caliber on the way. Where can I get cheap/free .45 Colt brass?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Make sure to post pics!

Here are the ones from the auction:

pix025085456.jpg

pix742200813.jpg

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    it's ugly as sin. you should repost it for sale asap at half price so you can atleast get half of what you payed for it back. also for that post ill be waiting and pm sent....

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    I have some .45 colt brass somewhere that I picked up at the range. Not sure how much of it, but I think at least 50 cases. I've been saving it for the day I get a .45 colt, but that day seems to get further and further away. If I can find it, I'll sell it to you cheap.

Edit. Found it. If I counted right, I have 110 casings, Mixed headstamp, mixed color. All once-fired range pickup (my friend has a .45 colt and doesn't handload).

If you want em, I will sell you them for like $10, if that sounds fair to you. I'm in Walker, but I'm in BR pretty regularly.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I have some .45 colt brass somewhere that I picked up at the range. Not sure how much of it, but I think at least 50 cases. I've been saving it for the day I get a .45 colt, but that day seems to get further and further away. If I can find it, I'll sell it to you cheap.

Edit. Found it. If I counted right, I have 110 casings, Mixed headstamp, mixed color. All once-fired range pickup (my friend has a .45 colt and doesn't handload).

If you want em, I will sell you them for like $10, if that sounds fair to you. I'm in Walker, but I'm in BR pretty regularly.

PM sent.

Top Bottom