I installed a new laser sight on my 3" Judge SS!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trout25red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Best Bank
    I salute you, your laser mount, and your entire thread. Its your gun, your way, for your reason. No need to appease the masses. If they don't like it, they don't have to buy it from you lol

cheers man, I vote brilliantly well done.
    +1. Not everyone chooses a Glock or an AR. To each his own. You know what they say about opinions. FWIW, I wouldn't want that red laser on me.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I agree to the statements...there are more better home defense weapons to be had! But.....no two legged predator wants to get shot with any kind of weapon and I bought the Judge for the late nite home intrusion and no one shoots well in the dark with sights or accurately when just woke up and adrenaline is pumping must less from your wife or child having to use a weapon in the same scenario! Plus with the ammo I have in the Judge, I can put down a barrage that the Matrix machines characters cannot dodge! LOL With 5 shots, I can put 29 projectiles down range between 30" pattern for the #4 Buckshot and PDX and 000 Buck at 6" pattern or less if inside 10' to include two LC hollow points in 2 seconds!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive to say the least. I have other weapons for my defense options, but my home use, the Judge does just fine! JMO

.....................bobby

5 shots=29 pellets

Are you mixing shell types?

JR1572

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    FWIW, The numbers on the Judge ballistics wise frankly suck. I nearly got shot in the face with one. Thankfully .410 is so ballistically dubious from short barrels that it failed to penetrate a Drivers side window. YMMV. The thing you said about Emergency Weapons made my heart hurt.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    my S&W Governor> Taurus Judge.
    stir_the_pot.gif

426519_10151274300476891_277262306_n.jpg

Wonder if that laser would fit my Governor? :mamoru:

I got a Governor for shits n grins. It stays loaded w the PDX1 loads and close by but so do other weapons of mine. If I had to use it I would.

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    my S&W Governor> Taurus Judge.
    stir_the_pot.gif

426519_10151274300476891_277262306_n.jpg

Wonder if that laser would fit my Governor? :mamoru:

I got a Governor for shits n grins. It stays loaded w the PDX1 loads and close by but so do other weapons of mine. If I had to use it I would.

Nice weapon sir! I bought my Judge before I knew about the Governor!

.....................bobby

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    FWIW, The numbers on the Judge ballistics wise frankly suck. I nearly got shot in the face with one. Thankfully .410 is so ballistically dubious from short barrels that it failed to penetrate a Drivers side window. YMMV. The thing you said about Emergency Weapons made my heart hurt.

Wow! What ammo was used that failed to penetrate the car window? Was it a glancing shot (angled) or perpendicular?

.................bobby

Last edited:

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    +1. Not everyone chooses a Glock or an AR. To each his own. You know what they say about opinions. FWIW, I wouldn't want that red laser on me.

Yeah...that's what I am thinking! The red dot has just strike as much fear and the sound of the Judge! It's loud and deadly!

..................bobby

Twin1300

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    I was speaking specifically about you thinking the Judge is a shotgun.

Here is your reply on the first page! You even call the Judge a "shotgun"! (With the laser placement, I guess it's a good thing you don't have to aim a shotgun.) So, I am totally confused on you thinking....I'm confused! LOL

.........................bobby

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I can see that....but you wouldn't be here to post if it was 000 Buckshot, PDX, or LC hollow point! Glad the clown that shot at you didn't know what ammo to use against people!

Man, you are lucky or blessed or both!

........................bobby

Not true the numbers on .410 suck. They suck even worse from
    Short barrels. .45LC is also a pretty friggin meh. There is a reason nobody chambers modern pistols in it. If you think the Judge thing is for you that's your choice but you shouldn't ignore the science and quantifiables.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom