im gonna go to gnc, any suggestions?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    No matter what dietary supplement you buy, they all say, "to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise." So, in other words... your money is going down the toilet. I can tell you from YEARS of research... nothing works better than sound diet and proper exercise. Yes, I'm certified in Adult Health and Fitness, but I hate, I mean I HATE to eat that healthy diet ****. Don't waste your money at GNC on supplements. Just go to the local grocery store, get your regular fruits and vegetables, and meats. That'll work just as good, if not better.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    In order of preference;

Quality Multi-Vitamins! Centrum Performance or Centrum Cardio(Wal-Mart Sales Both read about them HERE)

I'd also pick up some Protein Powder(Wal-Mart brand just as good). Doesn't matter what your workout regime, adding a Protein shake a day to your diet is a plus or every other day if you’re not blowing it out weight lifting.

If you have the money pick up some MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil or if like most your strap for cash pick up some quality Fish Oil pills.(Wal-Mart sales both of these also)

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    No matter what dietary supplement you buy, they all say, "to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise." So, in other words... your money is going down the toilet. I can tell you from YEARS of research... nothing works better than sound diet and proper exercise. Yes, I'm certified in Adult Health and Fitness, but I hate, I mean I HATE to eat that healthy diet ****. Don't waste your money at GNC on supplements. Just go to the local grocery store, get your regular fruits and vegetables, and meats. That'll work just as good, if not better.

Dave hits the nail right on the head. I would also involve a health professional including a Registered Dietitian, your physician, and a trainer. I joined Foxy's and their people are good.

I'm retired and, because of health problems, can't expend a lot of energy, so I cut down on the calories. I find eating my main meal around 1400 combines lunch and supper and I end up cutting out one meal a day. I'm losing about two pounds a week.

Don't self-medicate. If you have a cholesterol problem, there are ways of treating it. It is better to cut off BP, cholesterol, weight problems before they get bad enough for medical treatment. Supplements are gold for their manufacturers. A very large part of the profits for Our Daily Bread, a well-established health food store here in BR, comes from those little, expensive bottles to the left of the check out counter.
    :thumbsup:

Haramdar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'd check into L-arginine and CoQ10 ( unless your on blood thinners, then skip the CoQ10 ) both are great for your heart

Top Bottom