Interested in next AK build party...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    There was to many shiny things, and I forgot to take pictures. I will take a picture of my ak later it looks amazing.
    Thanks to bambam

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I think we built five rifles in addition to part of the RPK. Two Romy G's on NDS-3 receivers, one Romy G on an NDS "khyber pass" receiver, the 74 sidefolder on an NDS and the flat build. It was a pretty small group (3 + bam) but it still took a good eight hours to do. At least one tool had to be modified and one created from scratch. About halfway through I was getting the hang of the bolt cutter rivet tool. I doubt I will have another kit to build but I plan to come to the next party just so I can help out. It's a lot of fun and obviously bambam is a wealth of knowledge and skill. Not to mention all of the specialized tools and jigs he's made. I definitely appreciate him hosting these build parties. I left my Khyber Pass/Red Dawn rifle and brought another rifle I built at the last party for bambam to GunKote. I'll post pictures of those once I pick them up and finish the assembly. My only regret is I missed LSU beating Alabama and only caught the last quarter on the drive home. It was a good day.

Top Bottom