Is Mary Really This Clueless?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    That's pretty funny. She must be used to questions about the 'deficit' increasing and it went over her head that the guy asked the question correctly about the 'debt'.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This woman is a disgrace! These politicians are really horrible people. I think they may be possessed by some demons because a person with a soul would not masquerade as a human like this.

When you wonder why they do these despicable things to other humans, ask yourself: "What is the end game?" In other words, why does Landrieu and other politicians openly lie to people even though they know what they are saying is completely falsehoods?

I ask myself all the time: "Where are they (lying politicians), going to go when it all falls to pieces?" Do they have a different world where they will be insulated from these destructive policies? Is it really just about the few years of self gratification, wealth, influence, power, to them? Don't they have kids, grand kids?

I can't figure it out, and no one will never get them to admit it. So their souls must be overtaken by some evil entity or demon.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    She , like most in her party , has sold her soul in exchange for the power of her office . Everything they do is designed to acquire and retain that power . Her loyalty to Louisiana is second to that of her party .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    She , like most in her party , has sold her soul in exchange for the power of her office . Everything they do is designed to acquire and retain that power . Her loyalty to Louisiana is second to that of her party .

It's not only democrats! They are just the worse of the bunch. And "party" is a very appropriate word for it. This is all one big party for these parasites!

Even though I don't believe it, I do wish there is an actual afterlife Hell for these m'fers! They really should have their skins peeled and then be thrown in salt!

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    So let's ask, "When are the people in her district going to wise up, and dump her?" How is she holding onto her seat in the senate, when she doesn't really represent the people with-in her district? She has voted straight down the party line, regardless of what her constituents wanted.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So let's ask, "When are the people in her district going to wise up, and dump her?" How is she holding onto her seat in the senate, when she doesn't really represent the people with-in her district? She has voted straight down the party line, regardless of what her constituents wanted.

Because these sheepherders have convinced most blacks that they in the democratic party are their only hope for living a semi average life in America. These hucksters have corrupted their minds and the black community believes their line of ****! The whites that keep voting for this shill are phony liberals or just clueless or have so much white guilt, they can't make informed choices.

Many, even some of you here, refuse to admit when you have buyers remorse. Even republicans are garbage; but it does appear that those that lean right of center tend to base their decisions on more facts and logic. Which is partly why republicans lose close elections to democrats.

Democrats vote lockstep for their own kind regardless of the situation.

Last edited:

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Because these sheepherders have convinced most blacks that they in the democratic party are their only hope for living a semi average life in America. These hucksters have corrupted their minds and the black community believes their line of ****! The whites that keep voting for this shill are phony liberals or just clueless or have so much white guilt, they can't make informed choices.

That, smoke & mirrors and laziness. The clueless see a name on the voting machine, remember seeing that name and a face on TV or a magazine or some flyer and the laziness kicks in. Why look at someone else? Why bother to inform yourself when THIS person was on TV! :eek3: They MUST be the bestest of the best! And if they promised free stuff, it's a slam dunk.

Or, their brother (not mentioning any names...) might be mayor of a big city. Oooooo! They be's famous! And have you ever seen a poor politician? They could care less what becomes of the proles after they give up their vote. The pols have the $$$$ and can live in quality and safety no matter what becomes of the unwashed masses after they vote.

So you're on your own. But, if you don't mind, when you get a minute from slaving 9-5 to make a buck, would you go vote and tell all your friends to vote for ME? I'll give you free stuff! Yes I will!!! FREE STUFF! And unicorn rides! And hot dogs! Just costs a vote. See you in 2-6 years ....

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Many liberals think of reducing the national debt is not the amount of money the government owes, but the rate at which government increases their spending. I don't really get why, but their idea of selling you government spending success is:

"Look, the we aren't increasing our spending as fast as we used to. Yay us!!!!!"

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That, smoke & mirrors and laziness. The clueless see a name on the voting machine, remember seeing that name and a face on TV or a magazine or some flyer and the laziness kicks in. Why look at someone else? Why bother to inform yourself when THIS person was on TV! :eek3: They MUST be the bestest of the best! And if they promised free stuff, it's a slam dunk.

Or, their brother (not mentioning any names...) might be mayor of a big city. Oooooo! They be's famous! And have you ever seen a poor politician? They could care less what becomes of the proles after they give up their vote. The pols have the $$$$ and can live in quality and safety no matter what becomes of the unwashed masses after they vote.

So you're on your own. But, if you don't mind, when you get a minute from slaving 9-5 to make a buck, would you go vote and tell all your friends to vote for ME? I'll give you free stuff! Yes I will!!! FREE STUFF! And unicorn rides! And hot dogs! Just costs a vote. See you in 2-6 years ....

You may be oversimplifying just a tad. There has been a very well organized and well thought out indoctrination of the blacks for decades by white democrats. Now, with the rise in blacks in politics, you see them perpetuate the same line. Next time one of the so called black leaders is challenged on it, watch the phony outrage and the calculated response to quell the mere thought they are holding blacks down.

They are reprehensible in what they are doing, and some of them know exactly what it is they are doing to the black community. Worse than that are those in politics that tow the line and have no clue why they do it. Mindless robotic-like voters; that is their master plan!

Also, why do you think "liberal" is not the label so much anymore? They are referring to themselves as "progressives", because they are not liberals; they are parasites! And they know it!

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Typical of most of today's politicians. They figure anything with sprinkles on it is good.

34f414b7b97129.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Typical of most of today's politicians. They figure anything with sprinkles on it is good.

It's not a far fetched as your joke implies. I realize that many humans that I have to co-habitat with are influenced more by trinkets and baubles, than critical thought.

That is very scary!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Apparently , most of her constituents want all of the free stuff her party is passing out . At least those that bother to show up and vote .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Apparently , most of her constituents want all of the free stuff her party is passing out . At least those that bother to show up and vote .

Want to know what is sad? To this day, my black employees (all of them), can't show me one example of "Free ****" that they received as a result of blindly electing this bunch of rats.

But they sure as hell saw that tax hike on their paychecks a few years back. You know, the one that the pretender and his minions said wouldn't happen.

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I agree with all of the comments so far but let me add,... the progressives in both party's realize that over 50% of the country are politically challenged and believe whatever they are spoon fed. The progressives realize that the minority knows what is going on ,but they don't care because the clueless population is growing exponentially. They have become arrogant and do not worry that we know what they are doing.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    mary and her entourage landed at my workplace the other day in army helicopters...why couldn't they just fly down in commercial choppers, or take a bus down here?

Top Bottom