Is Rand Paul Crazy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    The original question was "Is Rand Paul Crazy"? Well no he is not. He is correct in that the Federal Government has interferred with private ownership of property and businesses.

Under the civil rights law if a dirty, urine smelling, poorly dressed, degenerate has called for and secured a reservation at one of the very best 5 star resturants and rolls up with his grocery cart at the Valet Parking with 4 others bums basically outfitted the same and gets refused service it is a civil rights violation. Even though that group could cause the resturant to loose that evenings business and maybe future business they have to be served. That is plainly wrong.

Offensive is in the eye of the offended. I have been treated poorly by businesses because I was one of their regulars. Yes i was P-O'd but I didn't need the federal Government or any other LE to step in. I have never graced their doorstep again and if asked about that place I give them the thumbs down. That's as it should be.

Muddy45

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Covington
    So the government is not supposed to make sure we all have the same chances? I thought that was the reasons behind public schools and affirmative action. People deserve an education so we have public schools. People may not be hired for a job based solely on the color of the skin so we have affirmative action. What about the state laws that force restaurants to be smoke free. Is that just another example of government stepping on private rights?

Last edited:

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    Since the beginning of public education in the 70's? our nation has gotten dumber. I think that parents should be responsible for raising and educating their children. Not the government. As for smoking, let people decide with there wallet, let the market and the people decide which restaurants are smoking and not. AA is all about color of skin and not qualifications. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes I am trying to overcome my public education.
    Well put.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Since the beginning of public education in the 70's? our nation has gotten dumber. I think that parents should be responsible for raising and educating their children. Not the government. As for smoking, let people decide with there wallet, let the market and the people decide which restaurants are smoking and not. AA is all about color of skin and not qualifications. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes I am trying to overcome my public education.

60% is passing in some of our troubled schools. attendance I mean, theres no minimum score, no dumass left behind, graduate em, get in the system , get em a democrat voting card, food stamps.........ya gotta luv it

I say ur a boweluhdiktatorian

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    No he's not crazy. Or racist.

But it makes a snappy sound bite to claim that he is.

The interview in question was conducted by Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Now THAT"s crazy. That loon has more loose screws than a 10 gallon bucket of bolts.

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    So the government is not supposed to make sure we all have the same chances? I thought that was the reasons behind public schools and affirmative action. People deserve an education so we have public schools. People may not be hired for a job based solely on the color of the skin so we have affirmative action. What about the state laws that force restaurants to be smoke free. Is that just another example of government stepping on private rights?

Public schools, and affirmative action laws are Repugnant to the Constitution

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    As my old Daddy would say: "Fair is a concept devised by Englishmen to regulate lawn games".
    You want to see fair; go through the children's cancer units in Houston and ask what is "fair".
    Our schools are no longer for education, but for indoctrination of our children.
    The government pursues "equal opportunity' by unequal treatment of citizens. What they really want is dumbed-down little robots, who will act on their orders.
    We are seeing a re-alignment of political forces to combat this. No longer can we afford to be divided by geography, race, income level, or ethnicity. We must unite as Patriots across previous dividing lines. Those of us who "pull the wagon" must be at the controls of our economy. We must unite to stop the liberals' destruction of our USA.
    leVieux

Top Bottom