Is Yuengling still cool now that hipsters don't like it?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I don't like yuengling or hipsters so hopefully they we will fight to the death and both lose.
    Yuengling has only slightly more flavor than a michelob ultra.
    IPA or just drink water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah those locals you sure do support them...

By trashing them in open forums and suggesting people try your hipster region imported **** water.

Now that's a cool story brohyme.

So before you start with more of your ****, lets get something straight... You don't know a damn thing.

:fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk:

If you guys get banned or stop posting, I am not logging back in! :rofl:

Now let's discuss the elephant in the room. So, these phony's are all for free speech as long as a person doesn't have an opposing view; and now they stop using products (even if they like them), if the owners (and apparently workers too), of the company are backing an opposing political party? Does the world need anymore evidence than that, these vermin need to be re-programmed?

I may have finally come to the conclusion that a pedophile is easier to reform than these f'ng phony liberal morons.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

Now let's discuss the elephant in the room. So, these phony's are all for free speech as long as a person doesn't have an opposing view; and now they stop using products (even if they like them), if the owners (and apparently workers too), of the company are backing an opposing political party? Does the world need anymore evidence than that, these vermin need to be re-programmed?

I may have finally come to the conclusion that a pedophile is easier to reform than these f'ng phony liberal morons.

If I decided to stop spending my money at liberal owned shops, restaurants, and bars, I would never have anywhere to go in New Orleans.

Some of my favorite eateries are owned by liberal hippie weirdos.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Now let's discuss the elephant in the room. So, these phony's are all for free speech as long as a person doesn't have an opposing view; and now they stop using products (even if they like them), if the owners (and apparently workers too), of the company are backing an opposing political party? Does the world need anymore evidence than that these vermin need to be re-programmed?

:rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah those locals you sure do support them...

By trashing them in open forums and suggesting people try your hipster region imported **** water.

Now that's a cool story brohyme.

If I decided to stop spending my money at liberal owned shops, restaurants, and bars, I would never have anywhere to go in New Orleans.

I understand that! And I am with you! But you are not necessarily the problem in that equation. :p

Believe it or not, there are a lot of pro-gun, pro-Trump, pseudo-conservatives in a lot of the restaurants down there. Here in B.R. too. And it doesn't take long to find out where they stand when you talk to them every single day! :p

When I detect they are completely lost and retarded, I just avoid the subject unless they bring it up. Then I take them to school! ;)

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Yep. The urge to deprive oneself of perfectly good services and products because you disagree with them on some level will most of us sitting at home in the dark playing with ourselves. Now if an organization goes out of their way to disrespect a major demographic then by all means vote with your money.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yep. The urge to deprive oneself of perfectly good services and products because you disagree with them on some level will most of us sitting at home in the dark playing with ourselves. Now if an organization goes out of their way to disrespect a major demographic then by all means vote with your money.

Speaking of which; ever wonder why phony liberals willingly buy billions of gallons of gasoline year after year? I guess they justify that by knowing that the women abusers and homo killers that produce the vast majority of that are peaceful musilms.

Did I ever mention how much I hate phony liberals? :puke:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I understand that! And I am with you! But you are not necessarily the problem in that equation. :p

Believe it or not, there are a lot of pro-gun, pro-Trump, pseudo-conservatives in a lot of the restaurants down there. Here in B.R. too. And it doesn't take long to find out where they stand when you talk to them every single day! :p

When I detect they are completely lost and retarded, I just avoid the subject unless they bring it up. Then I take them to school! ;)

Was the owner of Chelsea's a liberal turd bag too? I really hate that they shut that place down.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Was the owner of Chelsea's a liberal turd bag too? I really hate that they shut that place down.

I really don't know; I hear he was kind of artsy fartsy. I think it was more because he couldn't get a certain type of alcohol permit classifying them as a bar. He fought to get a re-zoning classification too, and it didn't work out. He ultimately just said that he wanted out of the business because he couldn't get the lease renewed. But again, it was that permit that was the big deal.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I really don't know; I hear he was kind of artsy fartsy. I think it was more because he couldn't get a certain type of alcohol permit classifying them as a restaurant. He fought to get a re-zoning classification too, and it didn't work out. He ultimately just said that he wanted out of the business because he couldn't get the lease renewed. But again, it was that permit that was the big deal.

I vaguely remember reading about it and it seemed like he just got tired of the business, even though it was doing well. He used the excuse that he has too many "other business ventures."

I'm pretty sure The Joint, Blue Oak, and Pizza Delicious are all owned by hippies.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Seems ridicules to boycott a business because of their presidential preference. I'd shop at wal-mart:puke: if my only problem with them was they supported Clinton.

Yeah, I have always kind of felt that way but it became quite clear a couple years back when all the organizations that donated to planned parenthood were outed. Not many people can say they never spent or gave money that eventually was used in murdering an infant. It's sad and sick but the list of major businesses and charities that gave to them was quite extensive. Now I would give another nickel to one of those charities but I still like my F150. If you didn't get that: ford was a donor so were many other auto manufacturers.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I vaguely remember reading about it and it seemed like he just got tired of the business, even though it was doing well. He used the excuse that he has too many "other business ventures."

I'm pretty sure The Joint, Blue Oak, and Pizza Delicious are all owned by hippies.

Yep! I know that if you go search ABC vs Chelsea's you can see the facts. He was essentially operating a venue out of improper business zoning.

He is supposed to be opening a new Brew Pub up here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom