Is Yuengling still cool now that hipsters don't like it?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Perhaps on the surface but when we boil it all down to the laws/policies they impose on us...It suddenly doesn't seem that ridiculous (to me anyways).

There is a fine line between having a deferent expectation for America and insulting a major demographic that buys from you. In other words don't stop buying those fancy catheters because you hate Megan Kelly.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Perhaps on the surface but when we boil it all down to the laws/policies they impose on us...It suddenly doesn't seem that ridiculous (to me anyways).

This^ is a valid point too! One reason I won't look into AARP! I have clearly seen and felt the effects of their chosen party. Believe me, they are all in with those losers. And it's kind of sad, because I bet they have millions of patriotic, conservative leaning valued, and principled retirees in their membership that don't even know they (AARP), are using their enrollment (membership numbers), against their core values and beliefs.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This^ is a valid point too! One reason I won't look into AARP! I have clearly seen and felt the effects of their chosen party. Believe me, they are all in with those losers. And it's kind of sad, because I bet they have millions of patriotic, conservative leaning valued, and principled retirees in their membership that don't even know they (AARP), are using their enrollment (membership numbers), against their core values and beliefs.

Yeah but they actively lobby and fight for things that have been and will be of great detriment to their core demographic. It's not just a campaign donation or posting a campaign sign or bumper sticker or whatever. AARP was a key player in getting the not so Afordable Care Act passed. They are also known for lobbying any way they can against affordable Rx.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Thats what I would do with it...I suppose we should ask N4sir what he would do with it. He would probably cook something, post pics of it, and make us want to lick the screen!

The regular lager would be good for chili, but that's about it.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Was the owner of Chelsea's a liberal turd bag too? I really hate that they shut that place down.

It wasn't shut down. The owner had been arguing with the building owner for years over repairs and one day said screw it and walked away from it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I never understood the snobbery of beer snobs. So many obnoxious posts of hands holding glasses that took far too long to pose for the right instagram photo that's then shared to facebook

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom