James Yeager may get into trouble for this one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I took notes and went to work. I put my bullets in my backpack and a few turkey sandwiches in my mags and then realized that I wrote it down wrong. CRAP.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    What a stupid thing to do.
    Never knew he was that looney.
    And yeah, it makes gun owners look bad by association.
    I am certain he just weakened a cause I believe he wants to help.

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    I do not condone what James Yeager said by any means, but have you seen foriegn countrys where the guys are throwing rocks at the police under protest...... If they take our guns those guys may be us..... I know it is a far stretch, but look at our leader and what he has made us swallow so far, and by the looks of it isn't slowing down.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    He's going to have some special guest soon.

I have wondered in the past what the world would do if one day someone who actually knows how to shoot and is skilled at it went off the deep end. He may be the person to do it. If that happens, then you can pretty much guarantee a AWB.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I do not condone what James Yeager said by any means, but have you seen foriegn countrys where the guys are throwing rocks at the police under protest...... If they take our guns those guys may be us..... I know it is a far stretch, but look at our leader and what he has made us swallow so far, and by the looks of it isn't slowing down.

No one's going to take your guns. If you need a paper bag to breathe into I will help you find one. Panic attacks are not going to help.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    A fellow that's probably about to have a visit from the FBI....

Agreed it plays out like this....

Yeager video where he vents his frustration

No knock warrant issued

Firefight at Yeager Residence

Yeager no longer with us....

Hopefully someone has the foresight to see this and just calls him and doesn't make a huge f-uped mess out of this thing.....

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    No one's going to take your guns. If you need a paper bag to breathe into I will help you find one. Panic attacks are not going to help.
    No panic attack here, But do you honestly believe that Obama is going to be happy with just some small implementation of gun control? I work in Brazil and those guys can't even own a pellet gun there. The biggest problem there is that ALL the "bad people" there have guns and can do what they want with no one to stop them (even come into thier homes). I just see this first hand and it will certainly make you think.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Firefight at Yeager Residence

Yeager no longer with us....

Hopefully someone has the foresight to see this and just calls him and doesn't make a huge f-uped mess out of this thing.....

I'd be more worried about how many get taken down during a raid on Yeager's place, and how that's used against the rest of us gun owners.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    He just posted a part 2 that, while it is stated in a more palatable way (like in the way antifreeze is more palatable than arsenic) it really cements things.

Top Bottom