James Yeager may get into trouble for this one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I have lived with guys who did Deca, winny, etc. and he had more of an "agitated" look to him in addition to the anger. I would say there is more than juice involved. I don't know the man or anything about him other than his YouTube video's, though, so take this as an isolated observation.

I gotcha JWG! The sarcasm on my end is a bit tough to decipher on the net, he really seems passionate about this, just (IMHO) he expressed himself in a mode that a line doc as I am could relate to, and not take any offense to his crude and vulgar method of expressing his disappointment in our leadership, but the masses who aren't used to the "in your mother $&@/%# face show" starring James Yaeger are easily put off and steer clear of these A type personalities due to his aggressive and hard nosed charge.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    James will be on the news tonight about his video

TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant

A Middle Tennessee firearms trainer has made an ominous and very public promise in a YouTube video that has gained national attention this week, and he said he has no intention of backing down.

James Yeager is a man with an impressive resume, including time as a small-town police chief and serving in security in Baghdad, but he said he spoke in anger when he made the video.

"I'm telling you, if that happens, it's going to spark a civil war, and I'll be glad to fire the first shot," Yeager said in a video on his YouTube page.

He was reacting to a recent comment from Vice President Joe Biden that the Obama administration may take executive action to pass control measures.

"I'm not going to let anyone take my guns. If it goes one inch further, I'm going to start killing people," he said in the YouTube video.

Yeager pulled the comments from YouTube after receiving backlash, and he said Thursday he didn't mean what he said.

"I was angry when I made the video and probably should have metered my words better. I am not plotting to kill any officials or anything like that," Yeager told Channel 4 News.

Yeager runs Tactical Response, a training center in Camden, TN, that specializes in weapons and tactical skills. The door of the business notes the staff is trained to kill.

The well-armed clientele was already making neighbors at the strip mall nervous, and then they heard the video.

"The guy needs to chill it. You know, you make those threats, and you've said that and now you come around the wrong person, you get hurt like that," said John Eaker, who owns a nearby pawn shop.

"He may get more than he asks if he keeps running that yak on the internet, you know," another neighbor said.

Yeager said he knows he's considered a radical in his views, but he's is not backing off comments that he will defend his right to bear arms in spite of getting death threats by email.

"It will be time to shoot people when the Constitution is set on fire," he said in the YouTube video. "If somebody comes to take my guns, I will shoot them."

According the Tennessee Department of Safety, Yeager is not a certified instructor. When asked about that, he said he allowed his license to expire.

The state also said Tactical Response is not a department-certified school.

Yeager served as police chief of the town of Big Sandy, TN, about a decade ago. The former mayor said Yeager is intelligent and a crack shot, but he thought Yeager's plan to start a SWAT team wasn't what the quiet town of 500 people really needed, so the mayor fired him.

Despite the threatening emails and phone calls, Yeager said he has received far more messages of support.
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/20559778/tn-firearms-instructor-gains-attention-from-youtube-rant

:)

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I gotcha JWG! The sarcasm on my end is a bit tough to decipher on the net, he really seems passionate about this, just (IMHO) he expressed himself in a mode that a line doc as I am could relate to, and not take any offense to his crude and vulgar method of expressing his disappointment in our leadership, but the masses who aren't used to the "in your mother $&@/%# face show" starring James Yaeger are easily put off and steer clear of these A type personalities due to his aggressive and hard nosed charge.

You're right, I watched some of his other videos and he's just naturally "twitchy". Like I said, I didn't have a base-line on the guy, don't know him, etc., but he looked way more "junkie-shuffle" than most of the juicers I know when they get pissed. When they get mad, it's all aggressive actions, not defensive. They posture, hands move toward their focus, they puff out the chest, etc. They don't shuffle their feet around and cross their arms defensively in front of themselves and appear hunched slightly like Yeager did. Yeager's mouth said "offense" but his body screamed "defense".

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    You're right, I watched some of his other videos and he's just naturally "twitchy". Like I said, I didn't have a base-line on the guy, don't know him, etc., but he looked way more "junkie-shuffle" than most of the juicers I know when they get pissed. When they get mad, it's all aggressive actions, not defensive. They posture, hands move toward their focus, they puff out the chest, etc. They don't shuffle their feet around and cross their arms defensively in front of themselves and appear hunched slightly like Yeager did. Yeager's mouth said "offense" but his body screamed "defense".

I was reading more of a I really don't want to do this but I have to quality to it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Mess with a man's livelihood, he is likely to get real pissed off. I think a lot of people would react that way if all they had worked to build would be destroyed

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I heard he's still a reserve deputy. Does that even matter to him, if he is?

I tend to remember H.R. 218 applying to reserve deputies. Unless I was lied to when I was asked to become a reserve deputy a few years back because I was told that I would fall under H.R. 218 if I did.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Sadly they do.

I find it funny that people keep say "He's not doing the 2nd support any good" Oh, God he's going to hurt our cause" really ? Just what should he be doing ? What exactly do you do ? These are the same kinds of people who didn't want our founding fathers to do what they did either but it did in fact need to be done.

These are the same kinds of people who support the removal of evil black guns, so long as it's not the kinds of guns they shoot.

As with all things, someone needs to be first. Someone has to have the intestinal fortitude to speak out loud what we all say in private. Is it word for word ? No, but it indeed needs to be said.

Do you remember this ? It saddens me to think the domestic part could happen in my lifetime. I took this oath. I am still bound by it.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I really believe it will never come to that. It will be a little more regulation, then some more, then more and more and more.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I tend to remember H.R. 218 applying to reserve deputies. Unless I was lied to when I was asked to become a reserve deputy a few years back because I was told that I would fall under H.R. 218 if I did.
    Yea, that was my thoughts.

That's me assuming that 1) HR 218 / LEOSO applies to reserves and 2) that he actually is

well I guess it's also assuming one more thing, 3) that they didn't can his ass off the reserve deputy list for this whole ordeal, lol.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Yea, that was my thoughts.

That's me assuming that 1) HR 218 / LEOSO applies to reserves and 2) that he actually is

well I guess it's also assuming one more thing, 3) that they didn't can his ass off the reserve deputy list for this whole ordeal, lol.

LEOSA does apply to reserves if they are POST certified and qualified to carry their weapon.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    They pulled his CCW..
    http://www.wafb.com/story/20559778/tn-firearms-instructor-gains-attention-from-youtube-rant

I can tell you He isnt on anything, personally I will tell you he is wired tight but is one of the good guys with respect to the defense of the constitution.. Not sure about the legal troubles eluded to.
    Here is his direct imput from the man himself. regarding the contract psd.. He admits he was never active Mil, only a small town cop and is honest about things..
    http://web.archive.org/web/20060616035215/http://****ersm.com/Report_After_Yeager.html

Last edited:
    Top Bottom