Laser Genetics ND3 Laser Designator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Has anyone tried out one of these yet???

http://www.lasergenetics.com/
    47jogemkl6knjbwu494h.jpg

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I ordered one to give it a try. It seems to be a wild concept. If it works, it will be a nice option to heavy and high priced night vision weapon optics.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Well, i just got it in today and mounted it on my 10/22 scope. Playing around in the back yard out to 75 yards is a hoot. The view through the scope looks just as it does in the pictures on the ad. I have to say that I was impressed for the price. It is really just a big bad a$$ green laser pointer that has a width adjustment on the beam. I agree that is is a much cheaper and lighter alternative to gen1 and gen2 night vision. That is if you don't mind if your location is given away by a green beam coming off your rifle that can bee seen for a mile or more. I do have to add though, that the mount that comes with it SUCKS. I will be lookin' for an alternative mount.
    jj1pkqb86156os4gya4i.jpg

jvotttiniqomh3356mxw.jpg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Wouldn't it have the same problem as any other laser device, ie it would only align with your sight (reticle) at a very specific distance it was zeroed in at?

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    Well, i just got it in today and mounted it on my 10/22 scope. Playing around in the back yard out to 75 yards is a hoot. The view through the scope looks just as it does in the pictures on the ad. I have to say that I was impressed for the price. It is really just a big bad a$$ green laser pointer that has a width adjustment on the beam. I agree that is is a much cheaper and lighter alternative to gen1 and gen2 night vision. That is if you don't mind if your location is given away by a green beam coming off your rifle that can bee seen for a mile or more. I do have to add though, that the mount that comes with it SUCKS. I will be lookin' for an alternative mount.
    jj1pkqb86156os4gya4i.jpg

jvotttiniqomh3356mxw.jpg

One question? Where did get it from and how much? I see CTD has them for $299.97.

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Wouldn't it have the same problem as any other laser device, ie it would only align with your sight (reticle) at a very specific distance it was zeroed in at?

well, the mount that it has on it has easy to use windage and elevation adjustment on it. i don't think that it will be an issue

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    One question? Where did get it from and how much? I see CTD has them for $299.97.

botach tactical.
    some members here have had customer service issues with them, but this item shipped same day.
    $289.95 and use the coupon code "stimulus" to knock another $29.00 off the price.
    so the total was $260.95 + shipping.
    standard shipping was $12 if i am not mistaken.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom