like glenn beck?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    I like to read the transcripts via internet, but I find myself lately tuning him out when landing on his FN segments........can tolerate him on radio f/ time to time if he doesn't get too dramatic.

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I AGREE!! He definitely ain't scared to tell them how the cow eats the cabbage. Yea, is an entertainer/commentator/actor, but he will never be BILL O'REILLY!!

The couple of times I've tried to watch Bill, it just seemed kind of boring. Glenn's whackiness and sarcasm presents the same type of material, but keeps it amusing for me. It's like O'Reilly+ARFcom+Funny on the radio.

Actually, I think the sarcasm and ridiculousness of his show is probably there to sell the same product as O'Reilly, but to a younger audience. Most of the young conservatives I know who listen to commentators listen to Glenn, but don't find the other guys as interesting.

I've noticed this when I listen to the Radio throughout the day at work. Glenn comes on in the morning and I'm excited. Then Rush comes on with a lot of the same material and I enjoy it, but I'm not excited. Then Hannity comes on with a lot of similar material and I'm just bored out of my skull. I think all of the Fox commentators are there to sell the same product, but to different audiences.

Last edited:

thesamunit

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Makes me sad that people get news from a source like his show. As a person who is paid to give you his opinion, you can probably weigh the sincerity in his words against the value of the dollar. When he cried on his show....priceless. $$$!

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    He does what sells, and while I don't dislike him for THAT, I just don't feel the need to be entertained when I want news.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I like him, although he does get a little touchy feely at times. He has been the first to break a lot of big news story, and he does try to get to the bottom of things.

He does not push gold as an investment (because it is not a good investment) but a SHTF deal, the same with the food storage stuff.

Last edited:

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    Sometimes his presentation gets a little silly, but I have not heard him say one thing that he has not researched to the max. And I have yet to hear of anything he has talked about refuted by the libs (with FACTS, not generalized anti-whatever left wing Soros propaganda).
    If you can get past the silly you will learn a lot about what is really happening in our country. Or you can continue to sit back and soak up the national left wing media crap and watch our country sink.
    IMHO.

+1! This^

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I will watch any of them that can have their so called facts verified. Trying to be truly Independent, but Democrats NEVER seem to back up anything with verifiable facts.

Sure Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh tow the Right's line, but that's ther gig, and at least you know what the context is. The Democrats think their crap is gospel no matter who spouts it out.

Top Bottom