Livingston Parish man dies shortly after arrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I personally know the deputy that is in the video. I actually saw the video right after it happened. The deputy did what he could to stop him from destroying evidence and destroying his body with an overdose. If the guy didn't have drugs he would have gotten a ticket or warning and been on his way. I'm sure this will turn into a cop bashing thread eventually but I know the WHOLE story this time.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So you suggest that he let him swallow the drugs and overdose so you can then accuse the deputy of not doing enough. Here is some advice free of charge, drugs kill.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Where's the pop-corn

I was at Dollar Tree today and picked up a GIANT bag of white cheddar popcorn. At first I was worried will this taste like ****? Then I said aw **** it, it's only a dollar! Turns out it is delicious and so far tonight I have ate about 700 calories worth MmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMmmmMMmMmMMmmmMMMmm

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And for what its worth, I had a guy swallow a Baggie and died. Not to sound callous but it didn't look to pleasant. So please don't argue that overdosing after swallowing drugs doesn't happen.

brcb7tuner

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah murdered. This is just like if you took my car keys for example, does that give me the right to choke you out and then twist your neck as hard as I can untill it breaks, just because you have something of mine that I want back? This cop murdered this poor guy and needs to be brought to justice. I never even knew that this happened untill tonight I guess livingston police did a good job sweeping it under the rug. This is just like when the cop pulled his gun and killed a guy because he thought it was his taser. Yeah it was a accident but now a guy has lost his life in the hands of someone else's stupidity and lack of selfcontrol.

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    brcb7tuner

trollspray-35841.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yeah murdered. This is just like if you took my car keys for example, does that give me the right to choke you out and then twist your neck as hard as I can untill it breaks, just because you have something of mine that I want back? This cop murdered this poor guy and needs to be brought to justice. I never even knew that this happened untill tonight I guess livingston police did a good job sweeping it under the rug. This is just like when the cop pulled his gun and killed a guy because he thought it was his taser. Yeah it was a accident but now a guy has lost his life in the hands of someone else's stupidity and lack of selfcontrol.

I tried to explain the situation to you but you are obviously too far gone. Have fun on your witch hunt but this is old news.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La

That cop did his job, and will probably remember that night the rest of his life. Why don't you go bitch about police somewhere that law-abiding citizens don't come to talk. You wont get any sympathy here. People like you that want to defend criminals are the one's that help get us normal citizens rights stripped away.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    That cop did his job, and will probably remember that night the rest of his life. Why don't you go bitch about police somewhere that law-abiding citizens don't come to talk. You wont get any sympathy here. People like you that want to defend criminals are the one's that help get us normal citizens rights stripped away.

I can promise you he was not happy about the outcome.

brcb7tuner

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    What would you want the title changed to? Isnt that exactly what happened he killed the guy because he wouldnt give him the drugs. And no you have it backwards allowing this to happen is what gets us normal citizens rights stripped away. It lets cops know they can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it just because they are cops and we are citizens. Like I said let me break someones neck because they have something I want and see what happens to me.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    What would you want the title changed to? Isnt that exactly what happened he killed the guy because he wouldnt give him the drugs. And no you have it backwards allowing this to happen is what gets us normal citizens rights stripped away. It lets cops know they can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it just because they are cops and we are citizens. Like I said let me break someones neck because they have something I want and see what happens to me.

Do you think drugs like the ones he ingested should be legal?

JR1572

Top Bottom