Lmao.....bigfoot ??? Really ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Ok some of you may get a laugh outta this...BIGFOOT ?? In Louisiana???...If the big harry beast exists why haven't any skelletons been found? Why if it is such a large heavy creature doesnt it leave more footprints...Why the hell does a hunter have an encounter,doesnt he shoot to kill...instant wealth!!!!! I hope the I would never have an encounter $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...need I say more !!! so who out there believes/encounters and such..

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    I got one thing to say, In the south there are more cameras in the wooded ares (game cameras) than anywhere else I can think of. So, If BIGFOOT is around here then someone would have a pic. And might I say a high quality one too.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Of course its real. We have pictures! This is one of the anorexic ones.

swampy2.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    I grew up in western/central Washington. People up there are pretty serious about their bigfeets. I've seen fights in bars over whether they exist, lol. When I transferred from Snohomish County to Eastern OK Search and Rescue I was dubbed Mr.Squatch. I suppose it's sort of stuck with me. And I only wear a size 9. :dunno:

KaCajun Boy

Crazy Kracker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    NOLA
    According to BoBo he said that when one dies the other big foots eat the remains so that no humans can find bones, hair, ect. Oh and he also said that they are ninja like that is why we can never get them on game cams!! No i don't beleive in big foot but I work shift work and I watch the show sometiimes in the mornings haha :ninja:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    According to BoBo he said that when one dies the other big foots eat the remains so that no humans can find bones, hair, ect. Oh and he also said that they are ninja like that is why we can never get them on game cams!! No i don't beleive in big foot but I work shift work and I watch the show sometiimes in the mornings haha :ninja:

I see that show sometimes, reminds me of ghost hunters...do people really watch and wait for a squatch to get caught ?? I would run out of patience way quick

and what sort of idiots would they be for actually spending several nights alone apparently unarmed in the squatch woods ?? I don't think so

We call em Gree Gree, thats the name the old french people used when I was a kid

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They may not exist now but the term "Sasquatch" is an ancient name for "a giant, Ape-like creature" so they may well HAVE walked among us.

I've Never watched the show as I think 99.9% of the "I saw saquatch/big foot/rugaroo/gris gris are quite full of it. The remainder are probably mistaken.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I'll ne'er sleep the same!

At least you weren't tricked into watching the movie! My dad's gf showed it to me & her kids, I guess she had seen part 1 in the 70s and that was considered impressive movie going back then. Can't say, but part II was a big crap fest from beginning to end.

That "mad dog" that was trying to get them, they ran farther to get the old house (full of holes and broken windows) than it was to their jeep where they could have just drove away. And those cutoff shorts the old guy was wearing. UGGH.

LongGoneDaze (sir are you implying I need chemicals to be weird? It is all natural, and not as in plant natural haha), a local internet personality

Oh no I'm world wide, just not under this name haha. Believe it or not I tend to keep the crazier **** off of my gun website user names.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Here's what biigfeet really are. They are people that have gotten a virus that was accidentally released in to the wilds by a secret government agency. When you get the virus, it causes one to turn in to a bigfeet on a full moon. Then, they turn back in to a normal person until the next moon. That's why no bones are ever found of a bigfeet, they don't die, they just get back normal and go home. And those who are infected do not know they have the virus so they don't remember turning in to a bigfeet.

I have studied this phenomenon for many years and I think there might be a way to determine if an individual could have the virus. It seems that an infected person will have an abnormally large amount of hair on their back, and, also, they seem to make a grunt sound now and then, unexpectidly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom