Lmao.....bigfoot ??? Really ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Finding Bigfoot, or whatever the name of that show is, is a damn joke. They run around, louder than a crackhead at a parade, in the woods at night making all kinds of noise. I mean, whatever is in the woods hears them coming from a mile away. Lights shining and ****. Oh, the lead man in charge's name is Matt Moneymaker. With a name like that he should have been a televangelist. Anyway, they seem like they either don't know what the hell they are doing, or they've just never been in the woods before. Either way the show lacks serious content so badly they have to build up to a twig breaking for commercial breaks.

All that being said, I will pass along a story that happened to a lifelong friend of my father's about 30 years ago right on the Pearl River in Angie,La. My dad had a hunting camp there and we went several times a year during deer season. There were about 4 adults and a couple of the adults would bring their sons along. My dad being one of them. My dad and Jerry had known each other since kids and I was personal friends with Jerry's son. Anyway, one morning they all went to their stands for daily hunt. It was a fairly uneventful morning as noone heard a shot from anyone else, the stands were located about 1/4 mile apart. As the meet-up time came and went with no sign of Jerry, my dad went to his stand to check up on him. He had to literally coax him down from the stand, he was pale and scared. Said he saw "It". said it walked past his stand. Said it stunk awful and he actually smelled him before he saw him. He never went hunting in those woods again.

My dad told me this story a long time ago, not long after it happened. I've asked him a couple times since then if it was true. He said yes. Do I believe it? When someone you know and trust a long time tell you with genuine and real fear, what would you think?

Last edited:

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    Here's what biigfeet really are. They are people that have gotten a virus that was accidentally released in to the wilds by a secret government agency. When you get the virus, it causes one to turn in to a bigfeet on a full moon. Then, they turn back in to a normal person until the next moon. That's why no bones are ever found of a bigfeet, they don't die, they just get back normal and go home. And those who are infected do not know they have the virus so they don't remember turning in to a bigfeet.

I have studied this phenomenon for many years and I think there might be a way to determine if an individual could have the virus. It seems that an infected person will have an abnormally large amount of hair on their back, and, also, they seem to make a grunt sound now and then, unexpectidly.

Reminds me of a girl I once dated.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Here's what biigfeet really are. They are people that have gotten a virus that was accidentally released in to the wilds by a secret government agency. When you get the virus, it causes one to turn in to a bigfeet on a full moon. Then, they turn back in to a normal person until the next moon. That's why no bones are ever found of a bigfeet, they don't die, they just get back normal and go home. And those who are infected do not know they have the virus so they don't remember turning in to a bigfeet.

I have studied this phenomenon for many years and I think there might be a way to determine if an individual could have the virus. It seems that an infected person will have an abnormally large amount of hair on their back, and, also, they seem to make a grunt sound now and then, unexpectidly.

Same thing for were wolves...lupe garrou, or as we call him here Lupe' the happy foot wuf

amazing the things that a person can learn on the BS board

I did have to stop dating were wolf girls for the very reason they were identifiable...them LONG sharp fangs and fingernails. The nails leave a trail and the fangs, go figger...that shouldn't be rocket science

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Photographic proof!
    scaled.php

Nutz275

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Sunset
    Man, y'all are a riot. Bobo is full of crap, that show is so ridiculous. Honestly it is entertaining sometimes w/ the crap they come up with. "These woods are squatchy!" I"ll call them in w/ my A game howl, LOL

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    If they can coordinate where the google maps cars will be, we have to be able figure out where these assclowns will be filming. I think that'd be the group g2g of all times. Throw rocks at em, booby trap their camp, steal their rims etc. lol

Sg

Top Bottom