Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    This is NOT terrorism

ter·ror·ism
    ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
    noun: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

This does not meet the definition of Terrorism: Violence AND Intimidation must be used...Violence has yet to be used.

vi·o·lence
    ˈvī(ə)ləns/
    noun
    noun: violence - behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Also, it's possible to commit "terrorism" and be perfectly moral in your actions since one can commit a Defensive use of Violence and Intimidation for political aims.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    They should just announce that they are Muslim, and then they'd be left alone, unless they shot someone.

Sad but I fear you are right. If they had just started the whole thing by screaming allahu akbar, the president would already be appologising to all muslims and blaming someone else.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Both articles were eye opening, I'm sure there is another version that would be presented by the BLM, it would be interesting to hear their point of view. I did not realize that a criminal sentence assigned by a judge could be appealed. I thought you could only appeal a guilty verdict. I know the double jeopardy clause of the fifth prevents you from being retried after an acquittal or not guilty verdict for the same crime, I guess I incorrectly assumed that this also applied to the sentence. Morally, I feel that this should apply to the sentence as well.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I did a little light reading after lunch. Good God this is seariously Efffed up. I'm still not sure how the facility that the Bundy's took over plays into this but I understand why they are in the general area. The BLM should be praising the Hammonds for cleaning up their mess but instead they are putting the screws to them because the Hammonds are the last hold outs. Its funny the feds screw landowners in the swamps and the deserts. And I'm sure everywhere in between given an opertunity.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I did a little light reading after lunch. Good God this is seariously Efffed up. I'm still not sure how the facility that the Bundy's took over plays into this but I understand why they are in the general area. The BLM should be praising the Hammonds for cleaning up their mess but instead they are putting the screws to them because the Hammonds are the last hold outs. Its funny the feds screw landowners in the swamps and the deserts. And I'm sure everywhere in between given an opertunity.

You are a terrorist sympathizer...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Really what? They are doing EXACTLY what RCM192 said. They are standing up for what they truly believe to the fullest extent. They dont care that people disagree with it.

I see them as terrorists.
    Your viewpoint could not be more generic my friend. Standing up for what you believe can cover, well, every person in the world that does whatever they want for their own reasons.

A. Standing up in the face if tyranny

B. Eradicating all that do not share your religious beliefs

Yeah, I don't see any remote similarity

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well I think when the people you are taking up for and the people in the town both do not support you then you are just being a douche bag. Here's another tip, if Jon ritzheimer is backing you then you are being a douche bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And if a civilian wearing this is one of your spokesman, LEAVE
    0893dee08c1615cf10100f268df7a6e5.jpg

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Really good discussion..
    I am for the record, one who would likely be labeled a terrorist by your standards then.. I believe that these guys are standing up against who they feel is a tyrannical government agency.. I emotionally support them but thats it.. I have my own battles to fight and one of those is paying my bills and taxes..

If fear we will one day be whittled down to the *sporting gun * population with zero ground to stand up against even the most bully president or local government.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Really good discussion..
    I am for the record, one who would likely be labeled a terrorist by your standards then.. I believe that these guys are standing up against who they feel is a tyrannical government agency.. I emotionally support them but thats it.. I have my own battles to fight and one of those is paying my bills and taxes..

If fear we will one day be whittled down to the *sporting gun * population with zero ground to stand up against even the most bully president or local government.

Spot on. The only support I can offer at this time is emotional.

But its like the old poem by Martin Niemoller. When they come for me will anyone be left to stand and fight?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    0893dee08c1615cf10100f268df7a6e5.jpg

While I'm not sure what he is holding a see nothing offensive or distasteful about his atire.

#assaultclothing?

Surely you don't think only military and police should be allowed to were BDU's too.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    So does this group really think the Feds will just sign the land over to the state and allow them to go home? This is a really strange event.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    So does this group really think the Feds will just sign the land over to the state and allow them to go home? This is a really strange event.

I agree, what they are asking for is not going to happen. The ranchers will go to prison (convicted of terrorism in the form of arson) and the land will remain in the hands of the Feds.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

62645542.jpg

While I'm not sure what he is holding a see nothing offensive or distasteful about his atire.

#assaultclothing?

Surely you don't think only military and police should be allowed to were BDU's too.

If you don't see what's wrong with that, you're part of the problem. He's the definition of tacticool toolbag.

Top Bottom