Nascar Busch Car in Baton Rouge *pics on page 3*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Just wondering how many of you would be willing to come see it. I race Nascar Busch cars in the ARCA Racing Series. My team will most likely bring my Nascar Truck that I will start in this year as well. I have a potential full time sponsor right here in Baton Rouge. I can't release the companies name, but they are similar to a Dave and busters. They have a bar, arcade, pool tables, bowling alley, and an 8,000 square foot laser tag area. This company will possibly sponsor be in some ARCA, Nascar truck, and Nationwide races as well. Their business is located on Sherwood Forest Blvd, close to Coursey Blvd. They would like me and my race car to be present during their grand opening in mid January. Can I count on my Bayou Shooter community to come out and support me?

Last edited:

ZombieHuntr

Out the box....
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Just wondering how many of you would be willing to come see it. I race Nascar Busch cars in the ARCA Racing Series. My team will most likely bring my Nascar Truck that I will start in this year as well. I have a potential full time sponsor right here in Baton Rouge. I can't release the companies name, but they are similar to a Dave and busters. They have a bar, arcade, pool tables, bowling alley, and an 8,000 square foot laser tag area. This company will possibly sponsor be in some ARCA, Nascar truck, and Nationwide races as well. Their business is located on Sherwood Forest Blvd, close to Coursey Blvd. They would like me and my race car to be present during their grand opening in mid January. Can I count on my Bayou Shooter community to come out and support me?

Hell yeah... pics with car and bayoushooter members possible?
    How about a name bro?

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Of course, you can take pictures of the car with or without me. And my name is Aleks Gregory, driver of the #61 Chevy. I drive for Coulter Motorsports. Joey Coulter won multiple Nascar Truck races this year and his father owns the team. My team is composed of 2 ARCA drivers, Nascar truck drivers, Nascar Nationwide, and Nascar Cup drivers.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I would really appreciate my local communities support. It isn't very often that you get to see a 900 hp NASCAR up close. Everybody wins, I would really appreciate everyone's support, and I know that everyone will enjoy themselves.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Nothing is set in stone yet, but we are aiming for January 12. I just wanted to see how many people on Bayou Shooter would be interested in coming.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Also, this will be a charity function that will benefit the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. It will benefit a number of people just in Baton Rouge alone, worldwide as well.

Top Bottom