New Tattoo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    It's not a fad. They're just becoming more accepted in society. Lots of people doing lots of jobs making lots of money have lots of tattoos. It's just not a big deal anymore. However...face, neck and hand tattoos are still called "job stoppers" for a reason. :D

Entirely true. I know people making well into the 6 figures with full sleeves tattooed. As long as they can cover them up when meeting with corporate they are good to go..

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    the nose art or the entire airplane?

strawberry_bitch_shirt-p235046255491028597zvx7w_400.jpg
    WPAFM166web.jpg

Just the art, without the name though.

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    Charlie, I think you're just fine with not liking them. I have a few, I can hide them when I want to. My husband doesn't care for them. Actually he can't stand them either and grumbles every time I start getting ink fever. :)

My next one will probably be the classic B-24 "Strawberry Bitch" sitting on my shoulder. I love, love, love the WWII bomber art. He grouches.

I'm also leaning towards Memphis Belle. Not because I have attachment to that one, but because Jody said they watched it several times, over and over and over on the trip to Saudi in '91. :D

Yeah I also like the old bomber art. And pinups. I think that would make a great tattoo!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Yeah I also like the old bomber art. And pinups. I think that would make a great tattoo!

:)

They're all fantastic but I would like a brunette bomber pin-up because I'm definitely not a red head. However I haven't found anything that will "sit" right on the place I'd I want it. I can see this one balanced correctly above the basic curvature of bone and muscle in my shoulder.

I haven't been this persnickety over ink before but I was very very unhappy with my memorial tattoo. I'd love to have it fixed but it ultimately means a full arm sleeve. That got big fat brakes. :)

Top Bottom