Operator as F*ck. What /not/ to look for in a training class:

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    No love from calguns.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=242976

I took a few pistol classes with ADE.
    they were allot of fun but i have to admit that it was a bit nerve recking at times.
    most memorable was walking into a room full of folks pulling guns out of holsters and loading magazine with out any kind of order or supervision at the beginning of the class.
    Non of the instructors from ADE have any real life experience so the class is more of a fun ride that an "actual learn to shoot or defend your self" kind of class. Bill the main instructor, I've been told is actually an IT engineer with no Military or LEO experience.
    he does demo allot of spin moves, and point shooting which are more show than practical, but once again this is more of a fun class than anything else. all the targets the student shoot at are shot to hell by the instructor prior to student shooting so there's not much of an enfasis on learning to shoot accurately. as far as safety out on the lane, for "combat handgun one" class there was allot of instructors overseeing the students. there was no drills where you had to shoot behind other students or anything like that.
    i know they do teach carbine classes and run a shoot house. maybe they have different approach for the sessions.
    anyway way bill and his guys do demo allot of very silly ballerina moves, as well as shooting from the hip and some other stuff that is bit of nonsense. but then i again the classes i took were about 150 bucks and took up about 4 hours of a Saturday morning. so I guess you get what yo pay for

Oh yeah the one thing about Bill, is that he likes to embellish the truth about his business a bit. he'll brag about training navy seals, special forces and playboy bunnies.
    he also swears that 4 hours with him will make you a better shooter than a special forces operator.

by the way I'm not complaining. i had allot of fun at the classes, but honestly that's all they were fun

And again.
    http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=244626

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am taking the comedy turn now;

I see nothing wrong with that training! What's wrong with the instructor getting the most out of his students? Making them push their limits and their skills? What's the old saying? "It ain't worth having if it ain't worth dying for!"

You should be so lucky to train with such an elite group and only escape dying by a few inches!

:D

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I am taking the comedy turn now;

I see nothing wrong with that training! What's wrong with the instructor getting the most out of his students? Making them push their limits and their skills? What's the old saying? "It ain't worth having if it ain't worth dying for!"

You should be so lucky to train with such an elite group and only escape dying by a few inches!

:D

FEEL THE BURN, BABY. :dogkeke:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I'm trying to watch at work but my sound is off, so I'm not geting the audio that accompanies this outstanding training video. :mamoru: Is the black fatigues a requirement for this class? I'm about to run out and pick up a set!! Be all operator and ****!

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here's a video off their site I found hilarious within the first 20 seconds:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LpauciA_Cd4

I like how they are shooting as fast as they can pull the trigger, while walking rapidly, but when they take a crouched position, and get their gun against a rest, they take very slow shots. So what was the shoot-and-move ****? Random spraying cover fire? I thought in this country we shoot to hit. This must be a New York City PD class.

At 0:34, was that some sort of spin move?

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Oh Lord, I have killed at least an hour of my day so far laughing and reading up on these Ass-clowns. I seriously thought that this was some joke after watching the second video, seriously!
    http://www.papadeltabravo.com/blog/?p=1221

Gear requirements for this course (or any offered by anyone associated with these people):
    EOD_Bomb_Suit_2A.jpg

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    If he's claiming to be former SF and wasn't than this cat should be put in a room with 1 SF guy from each branch while his amazing tactical training videos are playing! They would make him do all the fancy twist and flips he can handle.... Not by choice though.

**** like that pisses me off. I was an HT2 in the USNR and never had the chance to ship out. I basically did nothing of any use while in. When people ask me about my "military experience" I tell them exactly what I did. NOTHING! I don't try and claim to be some Chris Kyle because I wasn't. I did what the Navy wanted me to...... Hang around for 1 weekend a month. I at least had more balls than most guys my age who would never have even attempted to serve their country.

Last edited:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Easy now! Some of us had **** to do! :fawk:

Wasn't meant as a F*** anybody who hasn't served. It's for the guys I graduated with that didn't get a job and lived with mom and dad for years while sitting on the couch wasting away their parents retirement because they are too lazy to contribute to society! No harm intended.

Top Bottom