Paul Gomez - AK 101 / Defensive Pistol / Traumatic Medical Skills - Nov 18-20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You girls can get all gussied up,
    Me, I'll be keepin it real and because I'm a Low Speed-High Drag kinda Coonass and I will be dressed like any other day (maybe cargos, sandals, sneaky bag w/ twinkies and cokes) ;)

And waste a perfectly good excuse to buy cool stuff? No way man...no way.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    A lot of times you get good deals on the OSEO Gear if you follow them on Facebook

People place orders and they dont pay for them so they go up for grabs at a discounted price, very seldom you see a chest rig its more for pouches but never know.

I agree his work is superb, its expensive but the quality is amazing and they take pride on the work they do.

Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    RumInt has that The Outpost Armory is having a sale on OSOE gear. I am not sure what they have in stock and they do not list their OSOE inventory on their webiste but if you give them a call, it might be worth your while. BTW, the Outpost is a pretty cool gunshop owned by the Barrets. It's just down the road from the factory.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    RumInt has that The Outpost Armory is having a sale on OSOE gear. I am not sure what they have in stock and they do not list their OSOE inventory on their webiste but if you give them a call, it might be worth your while. BTW, the Outpost is a pretty cool gunshop owned by the Barrets. It's just down the road from the factory.

Thanks Paul, I'll give them a call. I was just about to hit the button on OSOE's site, but I'll try them first.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Eagle Industries has an excellent rig. I think its their active shooter rig. I used it in the class from SACR with Jim Fuller. I was able to hold 4 x 30 round AK mags 6x15round Glock mags and a watter bottle just for fun. The shoulder straps were padded and spaced out enough that you didn't feel uncomfortable. Distributed the weight evenly and was easy to take off and put on with simple disconnects. If I remember correctly I paid about $80 shipped. They can be had on ebay for cheaper if you looked too. I think there are pictures of the rig in the SACR post. If not, I can post if anyone is interested.

Looks like it's going to be a good class. I have never taken a class by Paul but the video's I watched regarding handgun draw were impressive. Had traditional gunsite techniques along with modern emphasis in establishing proper foundation of the "draw". Excellent segway to shooting on the move.

Hope to one day take a class. The distance and time plays too big of a factor for me. :-(

Wish you all the best. Ed

biggin215

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am interested in Medical and IDP, pending some school things. I definitely have class on that day. There is one class I cannot miss... fingers crossed that it get cancelled somewhat in advance.....

Top Bottom