Rapper Ice T gives his opinion on Gun Control and the 2nd Amendment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I thought I just made a post with this in it, but I can't seem to find it, so here goes again. If it was deleted by a moderator (which I don't see why it would be), could that person PM me then.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    LIKE.png

Burnin off on some liberal limy ass

Kcabear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Gueydan
    I'm impressed, that really was an intelligent thought out response. I had to play it a second time to be sure I heard him right!

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Does anyone else find it ironic that a rapper with a song called cop killer now plays the role of a detective on Law and Order SVU

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Notice it's the Brits all over our news now? Some pinhead names Piers something or another was blathering about fun control and no one had THAT KIND OF ANSWER to shut him down. They (British SUBJECTS) don't have any written constitutional guarantees. They (the ones who have accepted the Elite's perspectives and ideologies) WILL NOT get it. Same with those who live in the colonies (as well as the "liberals" here in the US.

I was asked about this here in Mexico and those that bothered to inquire all agreed to the man (and woman).

And one of them quoted "there can be no justice on stolen land" in Spanish. She loosely translated it and I found it not really relevant to the issue but profound when it comes to their lack of rights and the Spanish, French and others who have lorded over them.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Piers Morgan. I quit listening to Fox because of him. Fox sold out awhile back. As far as I'm concerned they're not much better than all the other alphabet networks.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Does anyone else find it ironic that a rapper with a song called cop killer now plays the role of a detective on Law and Order SVU

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure that Ice T is just a good actor. He played the part of a gangster and now he plays the part of a cop. Whatever made him money.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Last night I was at a party hosted by a group of Nepali doctors and students and they were asking me why I believed in gun ownership and I made almost the exact same argument Ice T does. We have guns because our fore fathers were intelligent enough to know that the power a government has can corrupt itself from within and the people need the power to protect and balance the system out. They asked, "What about the military, what if they use the military against you?" After I told them that there is almost 90 million gun owners in America they sort of understood.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Piers Morgan. I quit listening to Fox because of him. Fox sold out awhile back. As far as I'm concerned they're not much better than all the other alphabet networks.

Piers is on CNN..

you'll find more and more British speaking people on CNN because they think with the sophisticated accent, the crap they say sounds better.. Ice T, like 50 cent, are some intelligent people in the rap game

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Piers is on CNN..

you'll find more and more British speaking people on CNN because they think with the sophisticated accent, the crap they say sounds better.. Ice T, like 50 cent, are some intelligent people in the rap game

You're correct. I'm thinking of Mark Stein.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Before everyone 'racks a fresh round.......'

He displays a profound misunderstanding of things:

1. The United States is/was based on personal liberty (the rights of individuals)
    2. What stolen land? Stolen from who? Toltecs pushed out Ulmecs. Maya pushed out Toltecs. Aztecs pushed out Maya. Navaho pushed out Anasazi. etc. Ad Infinitum.

If he truly believes that load of horsesh1t, why is he here. Shouldn't he be home in Africa? Friggin hippocrite.

Last edited:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    yea but you know what Leo, Ice T is not a spokesman for the Campaign for Liberty nor was he prepared to answer that question.. if you watch in the begining, the host gave a hint that he knew Ice T supports the second ammendment so he was throwing him a curve ball

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Before everyone 'racks a fresh round.......'

He displays a profound misunderstanding of things:

1. The United States is/was based on personal liberty (the rights of individuals)
    2. What stolen land? Stolen from who? Toltecs pushed out Ulmecs. Maya pushed out Toltecs. Aztecs pushed out Maya. Navaho pushed out Anasazi. etc. Ad Infinitum.

If he truly believes that load of horsesh1t, why is he here. Shouldn't he be home in Africa? Friggin hippocrite.

This analogy, IMO. America was founded on "stolen land". The U.S. took it by force from the Native Americans, the French, and the Spanish. And the French and the Spanish also took their part from the Native Americans.

Bows and arrows were inferior to the Muskets.

Top Bottom