Rapper Ice T gives his opinion on Gun Control and the 2nd Amendment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Which Native Americans? Who did they take it from? I gave examples.

We can play that game back thousands of years. What does it solve. More importantly, what does it matter. Is it not silly for him to speak on the 2nd A, since we are an unjust land?

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Which Native Americans? Who did they take it from? I gave examples.

We can play that game back thousands of years. What does it solve. More importantly, what does it matter. Is it not silly for him to speak on the 2nd A, since we are an unjust land?

I am not understanding what you are trying to say.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    yea but you know what Leo, Ice T is not a spokesman for the Campaign for Liberty nor was he prepared to answer that question.. if you watch in the begining, the host gave a hint that he knew Ice T supports the second ammendment so he was throwing him a curve ball

And that is exactly when you are apt to hear one's true opinion. When they don't have adequate time to dissemble.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Piers is on CNN..

you'll find more and more British speaking people on CNN because they think with the sophisticated accent, the crap they say sounds better.. Ice T, like 50 cent, are some intelligent people in the rap game

Perhaps, just perhaps...

Canada is a Crown Colony; controlled by the British Parliament. The Queen dissolved the Australian gov't in 1972, IIRC.

Anyways, since we've adopted CAFTA (then NAFTA, obviously) and now we are subtly adopting provisions to unite Canada, the US and Mexico would not the Queen of England now be queen of the US (and Mexico), too?

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Perhaps, just perhaps...

Canada is a Crown Colony; controlled by the British Parliament. The Queen dissolved the Australian gov't in 1972, IIRC.

Anyways, since we've adopted CAFTA (then NAFTA, obviously) and now we are subtly adopting provisions to unite Canada, the US and Mexico would not the Queen of England now be queen of the US (and Mexico), too?

i shouldn't have even wasted the brain capacity to translate those words on the screen and turn them into a thought..

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    i shouldn't have even wasted the brain capacity to translate those words on the screen and turn them into a thought..

Yep.

It's thru the Governor General who is APPOINTED BY THE QUEEN and he's above the Prime Minister.

Odd. Very odd.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    "If somebody wants to kill someone they don't need a gun."
    When he said this I thought about the worst mass murder in New Orleans history. It was in 1973. A guy was thrown out of a bar called the "Upstairs Lounge" in the French Quarter. He walked to a nearby Walgreens , bought a can of lighter fluid, went back and poured it into the bottom if the stairwell leading up to the 2nd floor lounge and set it on fire. 32 people died. I can still remember the image of a body in fire hanging out of a second floor window stuck in the burgler bars.

If the government would ban people from living in trailers there would be fewer deaths from tornados. If the government would force people to build tornado proof shelters in their homes (like they're forcing us to buy health insurance) even more lives would be saved. Last year 553 people died in tornados.

fallingbird

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Metairie
    "If somebody wants to kill someone they don't need a gun."
    When he said this I thought about the worst mass murder in New Orleans history. It was in 1973. A guy was thrown out of a bar called the "Upstairs Lounge" in the French Quarter. He walked to a nearby Walgreens , bought a can of lighter fluid, went back and poured it into the bottom if the stairwell leading up to the 2nd floor lounge and set it on fire. 32 people died. I can still remember the image of a body in fire hanging out of a second floor window stuck in the burgler bars.

If the government would ban people from living in trailers there would be fewer deaths from tornados. If the government would force people to build tornado proof shelters in their homes (like they're forcing us to buy health insurance) even more lives would be saved. Last year 553 people died in tornados.
    I remember that. I recall it was 'Upstairs Downstairs'. Wasn't it a gay bar?

Last edited:

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    It's really unfortunate that so many foreigners are afraid of guns. (like this Indian/Paki/Arab/whatever anchor with the British accent) I know foreign people who come here or communicate with online that are SHOCKED that we have guns. The idea of people owning guns horrifies them.

Thing is, tell me all about how dangerous it is in their gun free countries due to cartel wars, kidnappings, mass shootings, etc....but are horrified that everybody in America owns guns and how dangerous that is.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's really unfortunate that so many foreigners are afraid of guns. (like this Indian/Paki/Arab/whatever anchor with the British accent) I know foreign people who come here or communicate with online that are SHOCKED that we have guns. The idea of people owning guns horrifies them.

Thing is, tell me all about how dangerous it is in their gun free countries due to cartel wars, kidnappings, mass shootings, etc....but are horrified that everybody in America owns guns and how dangerous that is.

Whether they actually believe what they say is moot. If they claimed anything other that what they say they'd be relieved of their positions to the man.

In short: it's not THEIR opinions they express. Usually.

The guys I am currently speaking of are Anglophiles. They will blame the cartel violence on you and I. We purchase the drugs which allow weapons to be smuggled from here (a small percentage I would guess). They lie. They are liars. Delusional at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom