RED X ARMS have the worst customer service ever

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Well let me just continue with the fact that we are currently playing last word. We have been bantering back and forth emails and insults throughout the day.
    Doesn't help your case when you are being equally as childish and insulting.

At this point I'm more inclined to give them a pass since they're dealing with a troll.

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Troll...got me on that...no idea what that means. I got insulting right back when the guy started in on me. You forget that I am the customer, I had and Issue, and I was lied to. This is what customer service is all about. I have dealt with rude customers in my business dealings or customers who had legitimate concerns and issues, and I smoothed those out and kept them happy. That is the job of customer service. An individual who lies to his customers then outright insults them deserves the response they recieve.

You can do anything you want. This was my experience and my warning to others. Buy from them if you want, but if you expect any type of customer service don't.

I have purchased items from companies others have warned off without incident as well, but then I didnt have to deal with anyone. This is the same type of case. You make your order, forget about it, and magically one day it shows up. The equipment has the quality you want, you are happy and they are great. Flip side to that is if you need anything from them you are screwed.

They are not a manufacturer, their equipment is only as good as the manufacturer.

All I am doing is giving warning. Take it or not. When the right time comes I will call Lara who is listed as the CEO and find out if I have been talking with the owner or a disgruntled employee.

If you want know more, review other boards and you will see that this company has a poor rating all around for customer service. The BBB of MN gives them an F.

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Just looked up Troll.
    In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

My post is inflammatory, but I am on VENDOR REVIEWS and this is my review. it is not off-topic and does not disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Post the actual email chain, screenshots if possible. If you want people to take your encounter seriously, you shouldn't be "paraphrasing" what the other party said.

JNieman

Dush
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I meant that you are trolling the vendor, in which case, I don't blame them for being a dick to ya. You're apparently showing you have no qualms wasting your time shitting on them, so they're using you to vent at. I'm not saying it's right but "I understand"

Unless the email chain shows different.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just looked up Troll.
    In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

My post is inflammatory, but I am on VENDOR REVIEWS and this is my review. it is not off-topic and does not disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

That's the spirit! Get in there and fight! Don't let anyone beat you down. :bravo:

lsu fan

Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    I can post the entire email train if that is more to your liking. It is absolutely hilarious. I am still responding to emails because I am really interested in how long they will continue to respond with insults and bs.

Post it!

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Subject: Contact Us Requested
    Date: Wed, February 13, 2013 7:43 am
    To: sales@redxarms.com

You have received a contact request from a visitor to your storefront at http://shop.redxarms.com:

E-mail Address: smarlb3@gmail.com
    Name: Sidney marlborough
    Company:
    Phone Number: 2252292479
    Request:

Yesterday I sent a message to cancel my order due to the extended length of time it was taking you all to fill it. My response was an Order Shipping notice. The message did not contain a tracking number. Please supply a tracking number for this order. If my order has been shipped that is fine, but request the tracking number for the shipment

Invoice ID: 0000008876

Thank you,
    The Quick Shopping Cart Team

sales@redxarms.com

Item went Small Flat rate box USPS.

We never received a email asking for cancellation, we also shipped well before te timeframe posted online of 30 business days especially considered you ordered a part listed backordered.

You should be receiving the package in your mail in 2-3 days as long as USPS delivers on time

Sidney Marlborough <smarlb3@gmail.com>
    Feb 13 (8 days ago)

to sales
    When I ordered it was not on back order via the web not that it is an issue. Have a good day

Last Email About Order eight days ago

This is where I request tracking and a status
    1:09 PM (20 hours ago)

to sales
    I have yet to receive the package and it has been more than 2-3 business days since I was emailed a shipped notice. It has been 6 days since it was supposedly shipped. This does not include the Federal holiday of monday but does include Saturday as USPS moves packages on saturday for delivery. The email I received originally did not have a tracking number. Given this item was stated as shipped over 6 shipping days I expect an update on the status. When the item arrives I expect that the stamp date given by the post office will indicate a shipped date of Feb 12 as stated in the email I was sent.

sales@redxarms.com
    1:54 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
    Due to the simpe fact of you being an rude arrogant person (putting it as niceas I can) in your emails we figured this would happen. Your order has been refunded and your package has been intercepted and is returning to us. Next time maybe you will learn kindness gets you farther than trying to be a tough bad ass demanding stuff......cause really what the hell were you gonna do if the box was post marked a day later, I mean really what are you gonna do about it.....you gonna sue us or threaten us???? Get real.

2:01 PM (19 hours ago)

to sales
    No just going to forward everything to every forum I belong to. My money has not been refunded I checked. It is impossible to intercept a package after the post office has picked it up. I was not rude I posted on your site I wanted my order cancelled and immediately received a shipped notice. This just means you never shipped the product.

sales@redxarms.com
    2:23 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
    not impossible we do this for a living. We know far more than you. Next guy in line is gonna be happy though. Please do post it on the forum. It draws traffic to our site. Plus they will laugh at how tough you tried to act.......lol

3:42 PM (17 hours ago)

to sales
    That was all I wanted in the first place Jack Ass. Look through the chain, you gave me what I asked for. I didnt want the piece of **** you sold it was just the only one in stock at the time I was looking. I did find a great company with excellent service and have already fired my weapon.

****ing moron

sales@redxarms.com
    6:06 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
    hahahaha you sound pretty bitter. must be trying to find one somewhere else now and realize you screwed the pooch. Hey I here you can get them on gunbroker for about $400.00

7:27 PM (14 hours ago)

to sales
    Retard.... I received mine from a reputable dealer. Didn't need the **** you sell. Black nitride coated. That is why I canceled my order on your site on the 10th. I originally ordered cheap **** off your site as a strip gap until the quality item I ordered came in. Was just going to flip it for a profit. No wonder you can't mail anything you idiots spend your time insulting potential customers.

sales@redxarms.com
    7:35 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    hahahahaha we ship hundreds of thousands of dollars every month in product. your just so pissed about it that its a good laugh for us all here. you dont have to keep emailing us. I know you want the BCG you just wont admit it now that your have completely embarrased yourself

7:53 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    Wow you really have nothing better to do with evening. How much of that hundreds of thousands of dollars do you see. You should take some time from your minimum wage job go back to the trailer and have your put pie. Maybe you will feel better after that.

sales@redxarms.com
    7:55 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    HAHAHAHA actually I own the place so I see it all. You really are mad about this huh?? It will teach you not to be an ******* from now on. consider it a life lesson. I dont even know WTF a put pie is....being you do, you are probably the one in the trailer park

7:57 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    Thank you very much. I was wondering exactly who I was talking to.

sales@redxarms.com
    8:02 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    Your very welcome. Now go away. Or I will charge you for my time, probably worth more than your trailer.

8:08 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    If you charge anything to me, It will be a fraudulent charge and a felony in the state of Louisiana. You are not authorized to charge anything to my card and any charge will be followed up as theft and reported to the authorities.

8:09 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    Stop responding to emails and you won't here from me again

sales@redxarms.com
    8:18 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    hahahaha you are a ****ing idiot

sales@redxarms.com
    8:20 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    hahaha you just cant stop.....you must be really mad about me cancelling your order, just think you were like one day away from having a BCG to complete your build, now you have to wait months or pay $400.00 for one.....you act like a 13 year old. Go away

8:21 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    Right back at you moron. If you are selling hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, why are you spending so much time arguing a null point with someone who is just trying to see how much of child you can be. You should be dealing with customers who have complaints about orders you are actually filling

8:22 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    and you keep going. I received my BCG from Rubber City Arms Monday. They shipped after yours was stated to be shipped and arrived before you could actually ship. You are a horrible company and truly if it was not for all the BS going on you would be out of business.

sales@redxarms.com
    8:24 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    If I had customers with complaints I would but nothing but happy people. your the only one and yours is not valid, youre just ignorant. I kinda feel bad for you. Its not a null point if you learn from your mistake, I will have taught you something

sales@redxarms.com
    8:25 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
    not really, been in business for many years making money, will be until I decide to retire. there is a reason I am were I am you and you are in a trailer park eating your "put pie".....think about it.

8:28 PM (13 hours ago)

to sales
    Really, where I am.. lets see...Masters...PhD...Retired Army MP...yep I am in a terrible place.

sales@redxarms.com
    8:37 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
    Yes sounds like you have thousands in debt (if half of that is true, which is not likley) and nothing to show for it sitting in a trailer park (suprised they have internet connection in those places).

Again you should stop before you embarrass yourself more. If below were all true you would think you would have a little more respect for yourself and others. You kinda act like a 13 year old, which is even more embarrassing if you really have those qualifiations below (again highly doubtful). But maybe that would explain things, daddy paid for school you somehow finished school and cant get a job, so you live on welfare in a trailer park.....now I can see it, its all making sense now.

8:41 PM (12 hours ago)

to sales
    Well my father was a mechanic and I paid for everything I have. You accuse me of being a thirteen year old when you are acting like such a child. So are you Laura, I would like to think that a woman would have more sense then you.

sales@redxarms.com
    8:50 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
    Sure daddy paid for it you know it. Not sure what you mean by Laura, you think I am a woman?? WTF now are we going into your fantasy world...lol you gonna start being a pervert too?

9:00 PM (12 hours ago)

to sales
    So you dont know the CEO of Red X Arms and you are the owner. that is sad. well i just wanted a refund and I have what I wanted. You could have had a customer, but instead you have someone who will tell everyone what poor customer service your company has and the deplorable responses you have given. Tomorrow I will call Laura and find out who has been emailing me and ensure that I have satisfaction. I find it hard to believe the person who owns a company would not know the name of the CEO of their company.

Till tomorrow..... just to help you out I prayed for you during my evening prayers.

sales@redxarms.com
    9:10 PM (12 hours ago)

to me
    well LARA is my wife not LAURA. Dont know a LAURA. you cant even copy and paste....hahahah trailer park coming out in you.

I hope you have enjoyed this presentation on customer service. Maybe you would react differently or just drop it. We are all different.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This. I'm about to order from them and would like to know if things have changed. Thanks.

They're slow. Very slow. Good quality uppers, but slow. Great prices, but slow. Did I mention slow?

Stick with JSE surplus, Grabagun or the other "good guys" who don't overcharge and ship in-stock items the next day.

You can call the "good guys" and speak with a knowledgable human too.

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    No I know I look childish, but I am the CUSTOMER who is having the issue.

Takes time to cut and paste from gmail. They combine emails in this weird collapsing method.

Olivs - I was and am being childish....but he started it....lol.

I dont like being lied to. bottom line it boils my blood.

and after awhile..I just wanted to see if he would just continue on and on. I was not trolling RedXArms, He was emailing me and I was responding.

JNieman

Dush
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    31560282.jpg

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I just got an email from Intense Tactical on my order status that is over 6 weeks. This is a good company that keeps there customers informed of the status of their business. I one sweep they earned a customer. A broad apology about timing and an indication that they will fill orders as fast as they receive products.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    He was an *******, you were an *******, we get a good laugh. Would I treat a customer like that? No. Do I find it strangely amusing that he did? Absolutely.

It's a seller's world right now. You either have what people want or you don't. Things like customer service are moot, if you have the stuff you could take a dump in every box you mailed out and no one would complain. I'd bet it's that cockiness combined with what I imagine is countless e-mails from whiny people everyday that makes the guy act like that. And right now...he can.

I bet you could post that on every forum on the internet, and the first thing people will do after reading it is say "Oh snap they've got BCGs in stock!!!"

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I was pissed off at the time. We can all be childish at times. And having a higher education does not mean you are perfect or British. It just means that I know more about a particular subject than someone else.

I assume..Dishonored...you have never said anything childish to someone else when you were upset. And no one has ever pissed you off before.

I sit at the foot of the Master.....shall I try to snatch the pebble from your hand.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That is F'n hilarious!

Wow! This is epic hilarity. Thanks for posting.

I feel like e-mailing that dude to see if he would start arguing with me. :mamoru:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Business owners can refuse sales to anyone for any reason. Looks like you pissed him off in a SELLER driven, inventory constrained market.

If this were a BUYERS market, I'm sure he would have been more polite and patient.

Is it professional? No.

Would you have done things any differently? Judging by your email responses, no.

A LOT of good businesses are dealing with scumbags buying their non-inflated stuff and reselling.

They're dealing with people placing orders at 10 shops and canceling 9 after the first ships.

They're dealing with working overtime and paying overtime.

If they're not inflating prices, I'm guessing they have the right to not sell to people they think are screwing them. Lots of scammers out there now. Redxarms aren't among them.

I bought an awesome complete upper from them for 475. I ordered on 1/1 and received it on 2/8. Slow. Cheap. Quality.

If you have a BCG, move on. Butthurt doesn't play well.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom