Rimfire Suppressor Form 1 Kits $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

QuietBore is having a ridiculous sale on their rimfire can kits. $180 $100 for aluminum baffles or $280 $175 for titanium baffles.

QB is a subsidiary of Creative Arms, a legitimate suppressor company. They will not ship your kit until you upload an approved Form 1 document. They laser engrave the tube with your name, serial, etc as part of their price.

Basically you buy it now, apply for your Form 1 (yes that'll be $200), then when you get the stamp approved you upload a copy of it and then they send your kit off with UPS. I did a Form 1 in January and my stamp took 33 days.

Is it "as good" as a commercial rimfire can? Of course not. But it is really damn good, particularly for the price.

You will need a drill jig for this. They sell them on their site but save your money and just borrow mine. I've done a few of these and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, all you need is a hand-drill and a vice. I have jigs for the 22lr and 9mm kits.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

QuietBore is having a ridiculous sale on their rimfire can kits. $180 $100 for aluminum baffles or $280 $175 for titanium baffles.

QB is a subsidiary of Creative Arms, a legitimate suppressor company. They will not ship your kit until you upload an approved Form 1 document. They laser engrave the tube with your name, serial, etc as part of their price.

Basically you buy it now, apply for your Form 1 (yes that'll be $200), then when you get the stamp approved you upload a copy of it and then they send your kit off with UPS. I did a Form 1 in January and my stamp took 33 days.

Is it "as good" as a commercial rimfire can? Of course not. But it is really damn good, particularly for the price.

You will need a drill jig for this. They sell them on their site but save your money and just borrow mine. I've done a few of these and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, all you need is a hand-drill and a vice. I have jigs for the 22lr and 9mm kits.
    Sounds good but I would pay the 100 just to know how to get a stamp that fast

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Sounds good but I would pay the 100 just to know how to get a stamp that fast

If you're doing it as an individual, it's pretty straightforward... same process for a suppressor kit or an SBR. It'll take you about half an hour, not including fingerprint cards. Fill out the documentation online (eforms.atf.gov), upload a selfie, print out PDF cover letter it generates w/ your application number and and mail that in with 2 fingerprint cards (easiest place to do that is LSP HQ, cost you $10 no matter how many cards you want).

I accept Venmo and CashApp.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    If you're doing it as an individual, it's pretty straightforward... same process for a suppressor kit or an SBR. It'll take you about half an hour, not including fingerprint cards. Fill out the documentation online (eforms.atf.gov), upload a selfie, print out PDF cover letter it generates w/ your application number and and mail that in with 2 fingerprint cards (easiest place to do that is LSP HQ, cost you $10 no matter how many cards you want).

I accept Venmo and CashApp.

Several of us have been waiting over 6 months for stamp , one friend ( who is a state trooper so may be the difference ) got his in 12 weeks .

jcomar1

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Several of us have been waiting over 6 months for stamp , one friend ( who is a state trooper so may be the difference ) got his in 12 weeks .

Yes but did you E-FILE it? Paper is slow. E-FILE is much faster.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Have you been waiting for a stamp for a form 1 or a form 4? Almost a year is normal for a form 4 stamp. If someone is an LEO and is buying an NFA item they can use in their LEO duties and their department verifies that, a form 4 may be expedited.

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans

One of the reasons you include a picture is because the ladies in the ATF office determine processing speed based on attractiveness. So...

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Dont forget that Meplat Group, who is a site sponsor on here, can do your photos and fingerprints in one visit while you wait. They have a full setup. They are in Metairie on Division st. Save you the trip to LSP for cards.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom