Rimfire Suppressor Form 1 Kits $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

QuietBore is having a ridiculous sale on their rimfire can kits. $180 $100 for aluminum baffles or $280 $175 for titanium baffles.

QB is a subsidiary of Creative Arms, a legitimate suppressor company. They will not ship your kit until you upload an approved Form 1 document. They laser engrave the tube with your name, serial, etc as part of their price.

Basically you buy it now, apply for your Form 1 (yes that'll be $200), then when you get the stamp approved you upload a copy of it and then they send your kit off with UPS. I did a Form 1 in January and my stamp took 33 days.

Is it "as good" as a commercial rimfire can? Of course not. But it is really damn good, particularly for the price.

You will need a drill jig for this. They sell them on their site but save your money and just borrow mine. I've done a few of these and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, all you need is a hand-drill and a vice. I have jigs for the 22lr and 9mm kits.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

QuietBore is having a ridiculous sale on their rimfire can kits. $180 $100 for aluminum baffles or $280 $175 for titanium baffles.

QB is a subsidiary of Creative Arms, a legitimate suppressor company. They will not ship your kit until you upload an approved Form 1 document. They laser engrave the tube with your name, serial, etc as part of their price.

Basically you buy it now, apply for your Form 1 (yes that'll be $200), then when you get the stamp approved you upload a copy of it and then they send your kit off with UPS. I did a Form 1 in January and my stamp took 33 days.

Is it "as good" as a commercial rimfire can? Of course not. But it is really damn good, particularly for the price.

You will need a drill jig for this. They sell them on their site but save your money and just borrow mine. I've done a few of these and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, all you need is a hand-drill and a vice. I have jigs for the 22lr and 9mm kits.
    Sounds good but I would pay the 100 just to know how to get a stamp that fast

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Sounds good but I would pay the 100 just to know how to get a stamp that fast

If you're doing it as an individual, it's pretty straightforward... same process for a suppressor kit or an SBR. It'll take you about half an hour, not including fingerprint cards. Fill out the documentation online (eforms.atf.gov), upload a selfie, print out PDF cover letter it generates w/ your application number and and mail that in with 2 fingerprint cards (easiest place to do that is LSP HQ, cost you $10 no matter how many cards you want).

I accept Venmo and CashApp.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    If you're doing it as an individual, it's pretty straightforward... same process for a suppressor kit or an SBR. It'll take you about half an hour, not including fingerprint cards. Fill out the documentation online (eforms.atf.gov), upload a selfie, print out PDF cover letter it generates w/ your application number and and mail that in with 2 fingerprint cards (easiest place to do that is LSP HQ, cost you $10 no matter how many cards you want).

I accept Venmo and CashApp.

Several of us have been waiting over 6 months for stamp , one friend ( who is a state trooper so may be the difference ) got his in 12 weeks .

jcomar1

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Several of us have been waiting over 6 months for stamp , one friend ( who is a state trooper so may be the difference ) got his in 12 weeks .

Yes but did you E-FILE it? Paper is slow. E-FILE is much faster.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Have you been waiting for a stamp for a form 1 or a form 4? Almost a year is normal for a form 4 stamp. If someone is an LEO and is buying an NFA item they can use in their LEO duties and their department verifies that, a form 4 may be expedited.

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans

One of the reasons you include a picture is because the ladies in the ATF office determine processing speed based on attractiveness. So...

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Dont forget that Meplat Group, who is a site sponsor on here, can do your photos and fingerprints in one visit while you wait. They have a full setup. They are in Metairie on Division st. Save you the trip to LSP for cards.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom