Road rage shooting in Nevada

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I always tell people. There is always someone who is bigger, stronger, and in this case dumber and crazier than you. Sooner or later you run into them.

That is great advice.

I always stress to my wife that people are crazy so don't **** them off, especially while driving. Which is hard for her to do b/c she is a terrible woman driver!

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Last night my wife called me (8:30ish) all in a panic that someone was following her home. [Her side of the story] Some guy was driving very slowly, so she passed him. He displayed his IQ and sped up so she could not get back in the right lane. She finally was able to get in front of him, but he stayed right on her bumper the rest of the way home. She called me when she was about ½ mile out, barely enough time to get shoes, jacket, and something out of the safe. When she turned into the driveway, the guy was right on her ass, but wisely decided to head on down the road (he couldn’t have seen me). Problem averted, but better to be prepared for anything.

Wife wanted me to go inside the house ahead of her & got mad when I wouldn’t. Hell, I’m the one that’s armed & trying to watch her back!

Last edited:

Craig8sm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    Still think the husband should shut his pie hole. While I'd never call his wife and son animals, they were both ignorant for putting themselves back into a dangerous situation by going hunting for the rager.

Now we will finally get the other side of the story and after sifting through all the lies a picture of the truth will come out.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, regardless of what's left to sift through, I have my doubts that having a standoff with the police is going to help his defense. :doh:

Chances are, he's in deep feces.

Craig8sm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    Of course there is no defense for him he shot and killed the woman and then fled I'm not defending him. I'm just saying now we will get a clearer picture of the mother and son roll in all of this. Because they seem to be just as guilty of stupidity as the shooter.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Of course there is no defense for him he shot and killed the woman and then fled I'm not defending him. I'm just saying now we will get a clearer picture of the mother and son roll in all of this. Because they seem to be just as guilty of stupidity as the shooter.

No telling, man. Just goes to show how quickly things can go bad when stupid meets crazy, I guess. She would have "probably" been better off driving to a police station while dialing 911, rather than leading him to her neighborhood....Sad story.

Craig8sm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    No telling, man. Just goes to show how quickly things can go bad when stupid meets crazy, I guess. She would have "probably" been better off driving to a police station while dialing 911, rather than leading him to her neighborhood....Sad story.
    One thing's for sure, she would still be alive today if she had just went home and chalked it up to someone having a bad day instead of grabbing her son with his pistol and going back out looking for the person.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    One thing's for sure, she would still be alive today if she had just went home and chalked it up to someone having a bad day instead of grabbing her son with his pistol and going back out looking for the person.

Sure looks that way. Like you said, perhaps we will learn more about what took place between point A & B. This guy could have also made threats towards the daughter- sending the woman off into orbit....Hard to say how some people would react- IF that's similar to what happened.

Still, in hindsight she should have called the police. It's not worth arguing with someone who loses their $hit over something that started out as an incident in traffic. :dunno:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Apparently, or so it was released yesterday.
    This from the article above:

'The husband of the victim said the victim knew Nowsch and became a mentor of sorts, giving him money and food and urging him to dress properly.'

This bit of info makes me wonder all sorts of things. Became a mentor of sorts....hmm. A grown woman in her 40's being a mentor to a 19(?) yr old male. She knew him pretty well I'd say. Ran across him in traffic and had a tiff, then went back after him with a gun (carried by her son, incidentally). This really sounds like the kind of thing that goes on between crazy lovers. Sure, some might say that she was just being a Good Samaritan, but emotion was running kinda high for that. I don't see a Good Samaritan going all Fatal Attraction without having some skin in the game.
    Idk, I call 'em like I see 'em.

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Me thinks that there's way more to this story than meets the eye...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom