Service Identification SIG Tags- LEO/EMT/FF/Military/Random HOW TO GUIDE added

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abh3vol.firemen

unskilled labor expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    houma,la
    what does this have to do with someone who oc?:hahano:sorry not all of us can afford to or agree with cc.

And to include everyone, here's one for the open carry guys as well:

summerseve1.jpg

:D[/QUOTE]

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, the only fitting one for me is the couch potato... That would be cool and all, but I thought I would make mine look just like the one I wear! :rofl:

On the real though, I think I need to make me a little Academy sports one. I know most of the people here know me as the guy who works at Academy, so I might as well remind people who I am in case someone is looking for something that I may be able to help them with. Or for some of the people around here, so they can prejudge me because I work the gun counter at a big box store, so they will know up front not to listen to anything I say because we all know the guys behind the gun counters at big retail stores are morons! :rofl:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Remember to pass the word that the Imageshack links will NOT work after this weekend. ALL Images have been uploaded to Bayoushooter Host and all members need to reset their SIG's to the BS links.

Monday you'll see Red X's if you haven't changed your SIG with the new updated links.

PASS THE WORD!

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Remember to pass the word that the Imageshack links will NOT work after this weekend. ALL Images have been uploaded to Bayoushooter Host and all members need to reset their SIG's to the BS links.

Monday you'll see Red X's if you haven't changed your SIG with the new updated links.

PASS THE WORD!

Does that mean the 3 imageshack links in your own sig will cease as well? :mamoru:

Top Bottom