Stephanie Hayden alleges rape

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Probably same rep for Brittany Spears! Get ready for the southern, trailer park, inbreeding jokes to start up in the country.

IMHO, I hope she and her sister get the help they need soon b/ this just does not seem to be the best route to take.

While I am all for comedy in any light; these are rape victims. I think most of the hens that watch this clown's show will be mortified and sympathetic.

What really should happen is the women that are home when this show comes on should think about getting a job and helping their husbands pay the damn bills.

That's free advice from Dr. Emperor! :ohreally:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So I wonder who contacted who first about being on Dr. Phil?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So I wonder who contacted who first about being on Dr. Phil?

Had to be the parasites at the show. They saw a tragedy unfolding, and like all parasitic television shows that thrive by showing the ugliest sides of the human condition; they sank their proboscis in deep.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    Please excuse my ignorance...
    Is the Dr. Phil show a serious show (as serious as TV can be these days) are more like a Jerry Springer show?
    Just wondering if it is worth watching or if it will be worse than watching an episode of Sons of guns???
    Thanks

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Pretty sure it will be just as bad either way, but it is supposed to be a 'serious' show. He just erks the **** outta me, I can't watch him or listen to him.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Is there an online site to watch the show? (The same time as it airs on TV)

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I may have to watch it.
    I just don't understand how anyone can be raped by their father and then years later be on tv presented as a loving family? and then come to his defense after the first allegation? Hell, she hugged the man in front on the world on a successful tv program! Was it just about the money? Denial? Forgiveness? I am on the outside looking in, but I do know what women are called that sell themselves for money. Of course, I have never been in that situation and know everyone is different mentally,but.......
    Oh, and yes, I have a red jacket gun and went to a couple of the birthday bashes. Last one was 2+ years ago and it was clear that will was different and the pseudo fame had gone to his head.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    [video]<iframe src="http://drphil.com/share_video?file_h264=http://drphil.arcostream.com/007CC1/live/5714_13405_Sons_Of_Gun_Clip_1.mp4" width="540" height="344" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" />[/video]

[video]http://drphil.com/shows/show/2260[/video]

Oh I give up on this formatting crap.

Last edited:

VOODOO_KING

\sigma_{x}\sigma_{p} \geq
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    walker
    - - - Updated - - -

What's with the ganksta accent ? How fake this dude really is !! They're all f'ed up in the head, a bunch of welfare recipients trying to make a quick dollar any way they can !! Sad !

i-m-done-o.gif

Top Bottom