Stop It. Your gun is not "unfired".

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Gun manufacturers test fire guns at the factory. Handguns come with a fired case. Please call your gun what it is. If it is new in box, then NIB will do. Like new in box? LNIB.
    Unfired? Probably not. If you find yourself wanting to type "unfired" please resist and just try "NIB". If you remove it from the box and paw all over the gun then it will probably be "LNIB".

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Gun manufacturers test fire guns at the factory. Handguns come with a fired case. Please call your gun what it is. If it is new in box, then NIB will do. Like new in box? LNIB.
    Unfired? Probably not. If you find yourself wanting to type "unfired" please resist and just try "NIB". If you remove it from the box and paw all over the gun then it will probably be "LNIB".

well said.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    What should I buy?

9mm or .45?
    Ak or AR?

Are sigmas really all that bad?

.22lr, and AR. If you get a 5.556/.223 AR, you can use the same ammo for both your handgun and rifle, and both have insane stopping powers. Oh and no, sigma's are awesome. Both my .22 and my AR are sigma's. :rofl:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I think it's universally understood that "not fired" means not fired after it left the factory.

I wish there were a stronger word for universally, I would have used the strike through tags and replaced it for emphasis.

Personally, I just ask the seller if he kept bullets in the clip so I can be sure the springs aren't worn out.

Last edited:

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Can the dog really shoot that gun ? :eek5: Does he wear plugs or muffs ?

Careful, that's a scam I saw on LS. Dogs don't have thumbs. They just fumble around with the gun until they give up and take a nap. I suppose if a dog "test fired" a gun at the factory if may be unfired.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom