Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    What about us folks over here do you have a FFL we could pick up and do 4473's from in the BR./Mandeville/Slidell area? Thinking more than one here one there can they be received as other and multi for 9mm pistol AR builds.

I' wasn't planning on traveling/delivering these lowers and I'm not going to price gouge either just helping all of us out. So, with that being said... is there a legit FFL near your area you know can handle a "single" transaction for an x amount of lowers?

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Paul one of the site admin's just PM'ed me. He is going to try and find a good/valid with good reputable FFL that all or you southern folks can work with and get the lowers inbound to him instead of anyone traveling 9+ hours etc... so please stand by until we have concrete plan in place for the other FFL that can handle the BR+ area down there.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I would be in for two in this case, how about pistol and 9mm or "other and multi-caliber" designations.

Paul one of the site admin's just PM'ed me. He is going to try and find a good/valid with good reputable FFL that all or you southern folks can work with and get the lowers inbound to him instead of anyone traveling 9+ hours etc... so please stand by until we have concrete plan in place for the other FFL that can handle the BR+ area down there.

dcmann

Apr 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I'm interested in one or two and I would be will drive to Shreveport to pick up an and bring them back to Baton Rouge with me. Let me know.

I don't know if I could, but I would be willing to bring the back for others if possible.
    Dcmann

killdee

Wanderer
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA

I'll be in for at least one in BR, will be waiting for information on the FFL contact in the BR area. Thanks for working on all of this.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom