Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dju

Dec 24, 2012
    Mandeville
    Do we have enough people in the St tammany area/ nola area to get a local ffl in this area for us?
    I am interested in a couple

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Do we have enough people in the St tammany area/ nola area to get a local ffl in this area for us?

Hillbillys used to be the cheapo ffl here. Dunno about arms merchant, called John to inquire about his AR stock and he rattled off some $3k price tags. Im sure there is something in Nola, but that isn't much closer than BR.

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA

most FFL dealers these days see dollar signs and might charge 50 or more per transaction so I'm not interested in allowing someone to bank on us so either deal with Jake or my self via Paypal.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It looks as though I'll be available this evening as well as tomorrow. If there is anyone that wants to get up with me for payment. Shoot me a PM and we'll get together.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Sorry to do this to you. but I need someone to Vouch for cajunzx6 . Were all sending him money, and I do not know him.
    so Im not stirring the pot, just a simple, YES I know cajunzx6 , and he is a good business man ?

ANYONE ?

Vince

WE all know Big Jake, but were not sending him our money.

Last edited:

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Sorry to do this to you. but I need someone to Vouch for cajunzx6 . Were all sending him money, and I do not know him.
    so Im not stirring the pot, just a simple, YES I know cajunzx6 , and he is a good business man ?

ANYONE ?

Vince

WE all know Big Jake, but were not sending him our money.

same user ID under ebay, not sure if that will be enough for you but I offered.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    cajunzx6 ,
    I want you to understand that Im not trying to bash you. I do appreciate your efforts. But with minimum post and only 2 feedbacks I just want to know who we are dealing with. I guarantee you there are
    MANY lingering around thinking the same way. Hell the last lower GP we did sold over 200 units.
    Since were paying you directly, and the use of paypal, there is no protection on our end.
    Im trying to be as nice as possible here.
    Do you have a business ? with your FFL. Just give me something to cling on to.

Vince

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom