Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    I listened to the announcment in France after their attack the first response would be to close its borders. No one could enter or leave the country. Couldn't happen here.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Lol. Awesome. You should have ended that with WOLVERINE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I stated easy to verify facts. Study up and make your own conclusions.

I could have mentioned the training came in Chihauha known by many inteligence agencies or the Mosque in Canada on the lake front that is bussing them in by the truckload which there is a documentry on.

And lets not forget we have had numerous incudences of rioting from the thug community.

Oh yeah and Russia has been making provocations directly and indirectly towards us. Flying fighters over our ships, bombing the wrong side in Syria, invading allies.

I'm not saying grab all your guns and hunker down but we need to start preparing ourselves.

Last edited:

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Ibdont know the exact figure of Syrians but according to the news this morning there are less than 20 divided between N.O, Metairie, and Kenner. BS? Who knows.

Ryan316

My way or the highway
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Kenner, LA
    I was deeply saddened by what happened in France on Fri. I didn't get furiously angry until I saw all the Liberals here in Louisiana & nationwide DEFENDING the Syrian Refugees and why they SHOULD be allowed into the US. The logic (or lack there of) simply amazes me. These idiots will fight to get these murderous scum into this country & then we're all in a lot of trouble. Might not be next week or next year even, but it's coming.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Lol. Awesome. You should have ended that with WOLVERINE!!!!!!

WOLVERINES!!!!!....with an "S". If you're gonna quote the most awesome movie of all times, get it right!

But I do get your point..........

3q2jihh9oti4c2zs8ytq.jpg

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    The government is setting us up for a PERFECT STORM. The religious groups in the middle east have been fighting HOLY WARS for thousands of years and now they have brought one of the last pieces of the puzzle here onto our turf. Ryan316 is right on. Its just a matter of time and the holy wars will be continued here on our turf. BE WARNED. Just look at HISTORY.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Whats the problem? Your U.S. Government has been importing these foreigners since 1970 at the rate of about 50,000 to 100,000 per year at least. It started with the Viet Namese people and continues every day of every year right under your noses. Since 1990 they have been importing the middle eastern people. Now it is the Syrians that have been coming for 2 years already actually because they don't tell you about all the exchange programs the gov. has.

You are right we have been allowing and facilitating this behavior for a long time. But I will remind you the 9/11 highjackers came into this country legally.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Yes the highjackers were here legally and the 100 of thousands of middle eastern immigrants the government has been bringing in are legal. And the Syrians being brought into this country will be brought in legally. So whats your point. 9/11 or the equivalent will never happen again because they were all legal immigrants?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Yes the highjackers were here legally and the 100 of thousands of middle eastern immigrants the government has been bringing in are legal. And the Syrians being brought into this country will be brought in legally. So whats your point. 9/11 or the equivalent will never happen again because they were all legal immigrants?

Exactly the oposite. I believe I may have misunderstood your first post. It appears we agree this legalized invasion is scary. Then you combine that with the wide open boarders and we got trouble brewing.

The exact opposite is what he was implying I believe...

Bingo

I think for the most part everyone here gets it. Whats taking place aint good and won't end well.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well.....The fact that one of the Paris attackers filtered in with refugees from Syria should warrant concern.

It's been reported that ISIS has boasted about smuggling in "gunmen" all over Europe with refugees. How much faith do we have that those coming here will have been properly vetted? I don't have enough faith to support this policy.

But that's just me.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    MOST everyone agrees that a problem exists with policy that is and has been in place about immigration from the middle east. WHATS THE ANSWER and how do we fix it?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Local Catholic charities are pushing for this, pretty hard.

I wonder if The Vatican would be willing to set up a massive tent city behind it's walls? :)

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    MOST everyone agrees that a problem exists with policy that is and has been in place about immigration from the middle east. WHATS THE ANSWER and how do we fix it?

Politically? Nothing. I could write a book on costitutional based solutions, but plenty far more qualified people are doing just that and have been for some time. The problem is no one is willing to listen. There are informed voters who vote based on a belief system, those who vote for names that seem familure and those who vote for paychecks. Then you have corrupt elected officials, those who are being corrupted, and the random hold out who has ideals they choose to uphold. Then you have a media system that instead of informing you they try to persued you. I have no more faith in our political system as it exists today. "When the people realize they can vote tbemselves money that will herald the end of the republic" looks like big Ben agrees.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    What database are they vetting these refugees 'names' against? Do they understand that ISIS holds several cities in Syria and Iraq, and can print fake passports all day long? Who is to say which name is OK and which is not? This is not good enough for me. Don't let anyone in until there is a way to actually prove that they are clean.

Top Bottom