The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I wasn't completely sure until I ask my dad, it is indeed Lafourche parish police. That is the parish of the police station that Mark is the Lt. of, and he was their boss. Sorry for the mix up.

Can you do anything without SVT?! I mean ****. You are 22 and still can't even tell your own story without asking daddy?

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I wasn't completely sure until I ask my dad, it is indeed Lafourche parish police. That is the parish of the police station that Mark is the Lt. of, and he was their boss. Sorry for the mix up.

cars were black and white

zu8epyby.jpg

Hmmmmm.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Was the Lafourche police department.

The one that I remember was Warren. He was the one that took the lead with this situation. The other officers were: an older gentlemen, a female, and from what I had seen a new deputy. I believe it was state police,

Anyone else getting confused? I admit, I do get confused easily, so it might just be me.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    My mistake. My first post about this was very rushed. No time to proof read. Sorry if that skews my validity.

Bull ****! You are correcting silly errors.

I was pulled over at 3am when I was bar tending. Weaving. He pulled me out, asked questions. I reeked of stale booze. He let me go but not before he spent a couple minutes chatting. I was falling asleep, he made sure I was awake enough to continue my twenty minute ride home. ETA: I absolutely knew I was getting a subtle FST.

That has been 25 yrs ago. I still remember what he looked like, exactly to the ten foot distance where he pulled me over and what questions he asked.

You're foggy with details after being accused of possessing stolen firearms 14 months ago?

Last edited:

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Bull ****! You are correcting silly errors.

I was pulled over at 3am when I was bar tending. Weaving. He pulled me out, asked questions. I reeked of stale booze. He let me go but not before he spent a couple minutes chatting. I was falling asleep, he made sure I was awake enough to continue my twenty minute ride home.

That has been 25 yrs ago. I still remember what he looked like, exactly to the ten foot distance where he pulled me over and what questions he asked.

You're foggy with details after being accused of possessing stolen firearms 14 months ago?

I know this sounds convenient, but I'm bad with names sir. I just remember the name of that main officer. I could tell you them apart if I had seen their face again, I never forget a face.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I used to work a lot at night. Like a lot. I got pulled over at least once a month.

I remember what each officer looked like and 2-3 of their names.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I know this sounds convenient, but I'm bad with names sir. I just remember the name of that main officer. I could tell you them apart if I had seen their face again, I never forget a face.

Names are one thing. You aren't sure which department detained you.

And I have boobs. Not a sir.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom