The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

I thought everyone knew his cousin, especially after he was introduced on the national stage...
    He was the one sitting next to Eastwood during his last speech.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Actually had just purchased an ak 47 and brought my ar,we have about 130 acres of cane field in raceland (family property), so I wanted to go try it out. My dad's friend wanted to tag along so he was more than welcome. People complaining about us shooting is nothing new over there, cops came a couple of times, had friendly conversations, got my info then left. No harm no foul. But this time, not some much. So we proceed to shoot the new rifle, things were going good until I was changing mags, and right before I was about to start shooting again my dad's friends stopped me because he seen some people heading our way shouting (could hear them had ear muffs on). They were about 100+ yards away and the cane field was pretty high so I couldn't really identify who they were until they got closer. to my surprise it was 5 officers screaming at me with their weapons unholstered telling to to get on the ground. So we put down my rifles and did as they said. They asked me if this was my property, I said yes. They then told me I was shooting to close to houses, but he nearest house to my left is 250 yards, to my right 400+ yards, to the back about 2000 yards and to the front over a mile with woods and a levy. I didn't know the exact parish ordnance, but I knew I was legal, asked my cousin who patrols that area. They told me 4 different distances and starting asking me questions about the velocities of my rounds and the distance they travel, which I gave them correct answers which seemed to **** them off a bit. They then do a an illegal search of my truck. After that, they run my weapons (weren't suppose to do that because I was not doing anything wrong). Both of my rifles came back "stolen" (my ar had been run 3 times before, came back clean and the rifle I had just picked up from houma auto parts was new). Called my dad called to tell him that I'm about to get arrested because these cops were pinning stolen weapons on me. he talk to them and threatened to call there boss(which is my cousin). After they handcuff me and put me in to car, we drive about 300 yards when the officer pulls over. He looks at his partner then takes me out of the car and unhandcuffs me where he then told me I'm lucky my dad called their boss. I later found out that my dad didn't even call. Cops like that shouldn't have a badge.

And the parish ordnance for that are is 100 yards from a residence, which we were much farther than that from any houses.
    Forgot to mention, on top of not knowing the legal age to own a rifle, they were asking me why I had an acog on my rifle. Because I wanted it, none of their business what I put on my rifles. The main ******* was a sheriff's son and mark told me they have had problems with him the past because. he likes to push his weight around. Name was officer Warren.

Since then had one officer come out when I was shooting, real nice guy. Got my info and left after a good conversation. How it was suppose to happen.

That's the dumbest story I've ever heard in my life.

I don't believe any of it.

Who was the guy who told a similar story but was banned, came back several times with different user names, and uses really bad grammar? I think he's back.

JR1572

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    My phone's been in a pelican case all day.

I was hoping I'd have to grab some popcorn when I got back to it.

Of course you need popcorn, we are on a magical trip through white trash Narnia, with jstokes as our guide. You go into the closet of the single wide and suddenly you're transported into a land where anything can happen.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    We need the Lonely Island all up in here with The ChroniWHATcles of Narnia to finish up my not-so-Lazy Sunday.

Where's stokes?

Instead of a man/goat named Tumnis, there will be a toothless meth cook donkey named Otis, the white witch can be Obama, his minions the JBTs, and the winter will be his third never ending term. Jstokes and his relatives can rebel and reclaim the sugar cane field by chanting the magical spells. "AM I BEING DETAINED?" "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" and "MORON LABIA"

Fun for the whole inbred family.

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Instead of a man/goat named Tumnis, there will be a toothless meth cook donkey named Otis, the white witch can be Obama, his minions the JBTs, and the winter will be his third never ending term. Jstokes and his relatives can rebel and reclaim the sugar cane field by chanting the magical spells. "AM I BEING DETAINED?" "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" and "MORON LABIA"

bx86kxmohhohv62g9lbs.gif

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish

ofslg.jpg

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

I understood none of this lol

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I know about Narnia silly.

I just didn't recognize any of those names you threw out.

It's been a few years since I read those books.

Top Bottom