The DMV

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    So just finished a day of riding around covington and mandeville, fun to ride, but coming in from Bush went on 1082, and full throttle got me 60mph .. lol just enough, but I do hate 190 once it hits 55mph... people Do some some stupid sh1t... but in the city she is fun killed her a couple times, embarrassing myself each time... and that seat is very very uncomfortable

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    It's definitely a city bike, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun. I'm surprised they'll do 60! Have fun, get the fundamentals down. Too many people think they've "outgrown" their small bike because they can gun it on a straightaway, go buy a 1000, and ride like ****. Not that I can't see wanting more than a 125 on Louisiana's roadways. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    It's a bit late now for the OP however if you take the course from LSP http://www.lsp.org/motorcycle.html the DMV will waive the written and practical portions. Just show up at the DMV with the paperwork and get a new license. It's cheaper than any others I could find, discounts for police/military, and they have them monthly at each location.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I would be riding it to and from AT in hammond but with 190 being tore up I choose not too, with all the gravel and striations, I don't think that my inexperience would do well with that...

Top Bottom