The Semi Auto 22 You always wanted

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    rem22p1.JPGrem22p2.JPG

Remington 552 Speedmaster. Shoots s,l,lr. rate this rifle NRA fine. ready to go. Better than any Ive seen available anywhere. You'll love this rifle. $285 unless you think you should have paid more. Hurry it'll be gone this weekend. SOLD

Last edited:
    G

gunguy11

I would love this gun :(. I have one from my grandfather and it has been to 3 gunsmiths. The last one finally found out the problem... The receiver has too much wear which causes FTF, and slam fires.
    Awesome firearm!

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    Sold mine alreadygreat rifle hated to see it go! Gunguy since yours is basically worthless I might be interested in taking it off you hands if you want to get rid of it. Let me know.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I have one of those Remington 552 Speedmasters. I got mine in Bunkie Louisiana at a Western Auto while there visiting relatives as a teenager If I remember correctly. Mine is still in fantastic condition. Love it!

G

gunguy11

Sold mine alreadygreat rifle hated to see it go! Gunguy since yours is basically worthless I might be interested in taking it off you hands if you want to get rid of it. Let me know.
    As stated above it was from my grandfather! I hope things passed on from your mentors or family members to you are not WORTHLESS. NO THANKS on your "OFFER".

aherring1983

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have one that my father left me when he passed away, I really love the gun, besides the sentimental value it's very accurate, reliable, & still in pretty good shape for being as old as it is. I learned to shoot with that gun so it really holds a extra special place I'm my heart.

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    Sorry I wasn't trying to disparge your grandads rifle. I value sentimentality as well as functionality. Its a shame you cant enjoy it the way he did. I dont know what gunsmiths have looked at it. Sgt Kinney, the Loranger gunsmith is a man whos expertise I value. If it were that important to me I'd have him take a look. hard for me to visualize a 22 of that vintage having worn out the reciever? Good luck. I hope you get it back to shooting condition so you can enjoy it the way your grandad must have

G

gunguy11

Thanks. Yes when I get time several members have vouched for loyd Landry so he will get it next. Hopefully it can be repaired so I can continue it's use and pass is along to my child some day.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom