"There is no constitutional right to carry a concealed weapon" = BullSh!t

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Dan, you rarely flex your knowledge on the forums, thank you for doing it here. I like being actively educated.

If you were a woman I'd ask you on a date. :p

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Well, I read about half of that amicus brief, all I could take in one sitting, and those two fruitcakes are a full of it as a pulpwood stacker on payday night.

Take time to read the State Associations' brief. It is pretty good. LSA participated in that brief as an Amici. It is one of the things we do as an association and a reason that I encourage all LA gun owners to join (it is only $10). www.louisianashooting.org

Dan

Kahuna_Kennen

Redneck With An AK-47
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Alexandria
    Liberal scumbags. I bet they whined in the law review article about the Court violating fundamental rights by not requiring strict scrutiny. But now, when we are talking about guns, they want to have a lesser level of scrutiny applied. That is just like fighting states rights tooth and nail and then coming out and opposing the national concealed carry reciprocity on the grounds that it violates states rights. It gets my pressure up.

That's exactly what they did. Now, I would suggest a book series called the Ashes by the late William W. Johnstone. His was a great book that really set in on the government and their views, as WWIII goes on in the States. lol

Here's how they "work": liberals think guns are big and bad becuase they kill people. Modify that sentence so it's comin' out of a libby's mouth and then look at it. What do you see wrong with it?

Now, if you've figured it out, tell me. Do guns kill people? Does it have a heart and a mind to hate the person said slug comes from? No. Hell no. And they don't get that. All this tellin' people they can't have abortions, can't have certian weapons but others are fine, and in general, tellin' us what we can and can't do is BS. Total utter, unbelievable Bull-Shee-it.

Frankly, I'm bettin' that Washington, Franklin, and the other Foundin' Fathers are rollin' in their graves at what this place has become.

HEHE:
    NEW-HANDGUN225.jpg

Last edited:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    the sooner you realize you have no RIGHTS,but privileges the federal or state governments grant you. The better off you'll be. Besides the police will protect you. That is why we have 911. The next time you fell you need a gun just reach for your cell phone instead.

KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    "There is no constitutional right to carry a concealed weapon." is complete Bullsh!t.

The Second Amendment states that the government "Shall not infringe"...
    The way I understand our legal system, the 2nd amendment basically says the gov't can't stop us from having guns. I think its up to SCOTUS to interpret how far it can go regardimg the regulation of use. I believe they're doing that early next year.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Get a CC permit and you're in a criminal database.

I guess you don't have a driver's license either?:rolleyes:

No social security number?

No utilities at your house?

never bought a firearm on a 4473?

No license plate on your car?

God knows you never been in the military.

Your info is everywhere.

Nevermind the chip placed in your colon via anal teleoscopy.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington

Your info is everywhere.

Government isn't supposed to keep a database on those. By law they must remove information for background check w/in 24 hrs. 4473s are kept by dealer as long as he is in business. Not that I believe any of this for a minute.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Government isn't supposed to keep a database on those. By law they must remove information for background check w/in 24 hrs. 4473s are kept by dealer as long as he is in business. Not that I believe any of this for a minute.

Yeah, but it still exists. Kinda like having a charge expunged. Try running for president and see if that "expungement" doesn't come up.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

Your info is everywhere.

Don't forget, I was told by the lady at the Zachary Wal-Mart ammo counter, "NEVER pay for ammo with a credit card! They can track you...."

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Face it, you're in the system. Anytime you do something involving the government or when you do something electronically, there is a record. Inventory controls and credit card billing is sophisticated enough to tell you or anyone with access to the information what you bought. When registration comes, the .gov will have the ability to check you ammo purchases against what guns you registered. If they don't match, expect a visit. The tin foil hat crowd may be paranoid, but that does not mean no one is after them. :D

Top Bottom