US Marine in a coma after racially motivated beating - "Not a hate crime" Mississippi

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    "NOT A HATE CRIME" "PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN"

"A white US Marine went into a Waffle House late at night in West Point, MS. As he went in a black man warned him not to enter because he is white. He went in anyway and was immediately jeered by blacks in the restaurant. He left and went to a nearly vacant Huddle House down the road. However, a mob of about twenty blacks followed him to the Huddle House and brutally attacked him while screaming racial slurs. He was seriously injured and is in a medically induced coma.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014...g-in-mississippi-police-chief-insults-victim/

Nola.com reports it with a bit different spin:

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/mississippi_man_beaten_after_h.html

While Jarvis DeBerry doubts whether anything like this could even happen:

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2014/08/report_of_black_mob_beating_wh.html

IS IT TIME TO GET PISSED OFF YET???

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Been PISSED. this one way street is complete bullsh!+. Can't be racist if your black? It's gunna keep getting worse with this political correct mentality.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Do the math:

White Democrat Mayor + Black Police Chief + White victim + Black Suspects= Aggravated Assault and No hate crime

White Democrat Mayor + Black Police Chief + Black victim + White Suspects= Attempted Murder and Hate Crime

Welcome to 'Merica 2014!! Hope and Change Ya' Heard (sucks teeth):redfinger:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Stop all the whining! "Racial divide" is code for "They will never be equal, but we can't actually say that!"

Sadly, the people that use this code are mostly "elitist" blacks that have slithered out of the slog.

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    who the hell goes into any waffle house without a gun?

Apparently Weems' companion, Air Force veteran David Knighten (since no mention is ever given of Knighten's race, and the fact that Knighten wasn't attacked, I have a big assumption Knighten is black- making Weems' attack even more ridiculous) was armed with an unnamed .45 handgun. He became separated from Weems and was unable to stop an initial attack, but got Weems away alive. Knighten did not draw his weapon at any point.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Apparently Weems' companion, Air Force veteran David Knighten (since no mention is ever given of Knighten's race, and the fact that Knighten wasn't attacked, I have a big assumption Knighten is black- making Weems' attack even more ridiculous) was armed with an unnamed .45 handgun. He became separated from Weems and was unable to stop an initial attack, but got Weems away alive. Knighten did not draw his weapon at any point.

Maybe he thought that Weems wouldn't have used that level of force to stop his attackers. :eek3:

Or maybe its not mentioned that most of the 20 that followed them had weapons drawn... they just decided not to massacre this guy. Or maybe Knighten sympathized with them a little and hesitated. Who knows? You'll never get the full story... and if you do... if he remembers anything of the event when he wakes up, it will get burried.

We also don't know what prompted the argument in the first place (not that it is relavant to the beating, they obviously left to avoid the confrontation). Of course, the incident in Mo... but it's possible Weems was mouthing off about it and pissed off the wrong person. Then again, if the story holds true, this band of 20 guys just decided to beat the crap out of the first (and apparently only) white guy they saw.

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    US Marine in a coma after racially motivated beating - "Not a hate crime" Mis...

who the hell goes into any waffle house without a gun?
    I was thinking the same thing.

If Jarvis DeBerry was white and said that about a white on black crime, he would be fired and ridiculed.
    What kind of friend is this Knighten?? Guaranteed, if I walked out and saw my friend being beat by a mob, a handgun would be brought into the situation.

Last edited:

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA

If Jarvis DeBerry was white and said that about a white on black crime, he would be fired and ridiculed.

If this incident occurred ANYWHERE and the races were reversed it would be NATIONAL news AND MOST DEFINITELY labeled a "Hate Crime".

This fuels the fire of "I can do whatever I want and scream 'RACE!' and nothing will happen!"

Another difference is a pro-white leader is labeled a KKK member no matter what his background... a pro-black leader is a Reverend. Where is the white people's Al Sharpton? Or Jessie Jackson? Would they even last two seconds without being labeled a racist?

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington

What kind of friend is this Knighten?? Guaranteed, if I walked out and saw my friend being beat by a mob, a handgun would be brought into the situation.

DeBerry is the TP/NOLA token race bating hate pimp. I don't pay attention to anything he says or writes. He has the credibility value of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson combined. **** that guy!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

DeBerry is the TP/NOLA token race bating hate pimp. I don't pay attention to anything he says or writes. He has the credibility value of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson combined. **** that guy!

Who do you think this guys' audience is? I assume the TP & NOLA.com don't have the breakdowns on the demographics, but do you really think the majority of this media outlet's readers are black? This guy is baiting you! This is Jon Georges way of being able to say that his paper (in N.O.), is racially diverse. He is a smart guy! Deep down, he knows this writer is ridiculous and irrelevant. ;)

There are two bases that believe this type of horseshit. Disillusioned blacks and guilt ridden phony white liberals. And they don't have to even subscribe to this media outlet to be pandered to.

Every big city does it. Take Baton Rouge for example; why do the news media here talk about Southern University in the same breath as LSU? And give them the same air time on the sports? And the same page time in the paper? Does anyone REALLY believe that they are equally prestigious? On equal athletic footing? Generate equal amounts of revenue?

Fear is a strong motivator! Cowardice is even stronger! ;)

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, all jokes aside- I pity those guys when ERIC HOLDER comes to town!!! :nono:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom