Vanilla Gorilla (Nate) Ditch Medicine Class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 5th or 26th? Lunch or No Lunch?

• May 5th

Votes: 15 55.6%
    • May 26th

Votes: 12 44.4%
    • Yes lunch

Votes: 15 55.6%
    • No lunch

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I doubt you will need a poll, you have well over 10 that have expressed an interest and that is before the night crew even logs on.

I would say, looking at the responses, you should be able to dictate the date and time at this point!

Oh, and mandate that the students eat grass out back for lunch too! ;)

^^^ This ^^^

Let us know who to pay.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Well we need the poll to figure out whats the "prefered" date at least.

I would hate to receive payments and then people say WELL I cant go that day and then I have to deal with sending money back and stuff.

Once we have votes on dates we will proceed with the price of class, it seems it will stay with $130 since everybody rathers go to Subway :)

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Im busy the 25th so it has to be the 5th. If you have a conflict on the 5th then do not sign up. Case closed. If you can't make the 5th find a range and 10 friends and I will do the class for you in June.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Nate has offered to do this class for $130 per person , this price includes the cost of class, the cost of the range and the supplies, you are responsible for your own ammo

We will utilize Golden Dragon's facility, in ROBERTS LA

The date will be MAY 5th Saturday

So who is interested ??????????

Payments are to be sent to ME (Pablo Estrada), I much prefer Money orders and if its NOT much to ask please get two one in the amount of $100 (cost of class) and one in the amount of $30 (range and supplies), if that is too much work then just get one for $130.

The only way that you can hold a spot is by paying the amount in FULL (being its a very affordable class), payments are due by April 13th (friday), payments will be NON REFUNDABLE after the date of April 20th (this gives you one week to change your mind and gives us enough time to sell that spot to somebody else)

Questions let me know.

To those that are SET on this send me a PM and I will give you the address where you can send the $$$

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Now that we got the Med Class sorted who wants to attend a 2nd Day of Into to Carbine Gunfighting? As I said before there will be no med training on the 2nd Day. The price will be the same as the 1st Day $130, the cost breakdown is the same. You will need a non-rock and lock carbine chambered in any caliber from 5.45mm to 7.62x35. No exceptions. You will also need 500 rounds of ammo for that weapon, a sling, and as many magazines as you can source. The less time you spend stuffing mags the more shooting you will do.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    LOL rock and lock special

I like that line ..........

IF there is enough interest on class day 2 PLEASE let me know ahead of time what you are paying for since prices are the same I need to know, where to put your name on, that is in case you are only attending one day of training .

Thanks much

Top Bottom