Walmart/Black Friday!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    I've been digging around on the internet Walmart website and it appears the XBox 360 sale starts at 5:00AM. It's a 4GB machine with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Mass Effect 2 bundled. Includes console, wireless controller, headset, A/V cable, and 1-month Xbox LIVE® Gold membership. All for $199.

They also have Halo Reach for $35.

They also have a Kinect/Xbox 4GB combo for $299.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I tried to get the 32" $200 TV from Wally World online but it would not let me, so I bought a 42" for $386, needed something for the bedroom so I dont have to go all the way to the living room LOL.

We shall see how she does.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I must be a male drama queen :mamoru: , this whole wut Christmas has become thing has made me so sick for so long I don't even participate...mostly I just don't do holidays

Go bak to sleep Dawg:p

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    I tried to get the 32" $200 TV from Wally World online but it would not let me, so I bought a 42" for $386, needed something for the bedroom so I dont have to go all the way to the living room LOL.

We shall see how she does.

Same here. A friend texted me and said people were almost fighting in the store about it. They called in extra police for the sale.

I also found a 26" Flat screen for $199 shipped on Amazon. Not too bad I guess!:)

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Same here. A friend texted me and said people were almost fighting in the store about it. They called in extra police for the sale.

I also found a 26" Flat screen for $199 shipped on Amazon. Not too bad I guess!:)

Wal-Mart DON"T BE SILLY I DON'T GO ON A NORMAL DAY!

BBon-6.jpg

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I plan on getting a tv, maybe the emerson 42" (or 40, I dont remember) for like $250, or best buy has a Sharp 42" for only $199, its 1080p with a 60hz refresh rate. Good enough for me!

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    I did my black friday shopping last year....
    got a tv I wanted, then was forced to buy a new washer/dryer set the next day.. yay...

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I worked at Walmart and experienced Black Friday first hand. It really brings out the worst in people. Some lady actually called her husband on the phone because I would not move out of her way and let her walk down the aisle. Therefore I will never as long as I live participate in any Black Friday activities outside of online shopping.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I really hope Walmart re-considers their position of doing the "in store only" crap.

I have done most of my shopping online for a couple of years and it amazes me that this year several stores only rather sell in store at discounted prices

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Usually the online deals are on "Cyber Monday". While stores may have in-store only specials, I am sure they also have online only specials too. I do most of my shopping online. Better selection, can search for lowest prices, free shipping, etc. Don't have to deal with the mall, or traffic, or idiot shoppers and gifts are delivered to your door (or theirs). It's the only way I stay halfway sane during this time of year.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    more like show up at 9pm the night before, last year they were handing out "coupons" for the actual item so unless you had this coupon there was NO way in hell you would get the tv

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom