Warfighter Concepts SEPT 26-28

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    You guys have to jump on this!! I took it with a great bunch of guys in January. James Fleming is a "NO BULL S&%T" top instructor. One hell of a nice guy! I took away TONS from his class and I may be jumping in on this again! One of the few guys Kyle Lamb allows students to take as a qualifying pre-req for his advanced classes.

He is currently the small arms instructor for an elite military unit. (I don't want to mention which b/ I have not gotten permission)

I'm pumped he is coming back! I hope to see many of you guys there!

For those who were at the last class, "GO BRAVO!!!!!!"

Warfighter Concepts was established to bring world-class, combat proven tactics and weapons operation instruction to military, law enforcement, and qualified citizens.

Company President and Lead Instructor James Fleming brings over 30 years of combined military and federal law enforcement weapons training experience. James served in the US Army for over 20 years and held numerous positions within the SOF community, culminating in an assignment to the Army’s only premier National Command Authority directed Special Mission Unit. Upon retirement from active duty, James took another opportunity to serve his country and operated as a Federal Air Marshal, in the wake of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. As a FAM, James was hand-selected to direct and supervise all training within the South Florida regional area, specializing in Tactical Pistol and Close Quarter Battle requirements.

Leveraging his vast specialized background James delivers quality, relevance, and a no-nonsense approach to a wide variety of experience-based training courses for every battlefield.

*Tactical Shooting Skills are important to the warfighter, some would say they are the most important skill to have. When it comes to delivering a well thought out and combat proven POI, James Fleming can provide it. For James this isn’t a competition, it is about training the warfighter to the highest level possible for their next confrontation.* – Kyle Lamb, Viking Tactics

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    Gonna echo freedive on this one! This is a must go to class if you're considering it.

And yeah! Go Bravo!!!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Here's a vid James did from a recent SWAT class, to give you a taste of what's in store.

Don't worry, the kilt was a one time thing he did with 5.11. I have been assured no male parts will be exposed in September.

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    LOL, its all good. Itll probably be so hot in September Id be willing to trade my pants for a kilt. We should have a bayoushooter meet/greet as well. Ill be there with a good friend. So that will make 2 of us.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I noticed in the video, on the 1+1+1 under 0:11 Drill
    that some shooters who attached their forward sling-mount
    as far back on the forearm as possible
    seem to get their free hand caught up a tad in the sling
    when trying to slap the bolt catch during the speed reload.

Maybe not caught up so much,
    but having to be sure to move around it
    in order to get back to the forearm.

Curt, I know this is where you attach yours right?
    ever find yourself having this problem?

I've never attached a sling there
    so I guess I've never had to deal with that.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I can honestly say I've never noticed it. I guess it's always gonna be "in the way" of something, and I like having the front end unobstructed so it's not in the way when I'm establishing/moving my grip, operating the light, etc. it's definitely a personal preference thing though I've seen very valid arguments from guys on every sling setup imaginable.

Top Bottom