Warfighter Concepts SEPT 26-28

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Chris shot this class last year and probably has every piece of gear you could need in his shop. So if you need a sling or magazines or an optic hit him up.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Question:

Since some or most shooting may be side by side, do you suggest we stay away from running compensators ?

And can someone tell me what do you guys consider good shooting "rain gear" to be specifically?
    [I know that sounded freaking stupid, but It just doesn't seem like shooting in Baggy Ponchos and rubber shrimp boots would last long ?]

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Question:

Since some or most shooting may be side by side, do you suggest we stay away from running compensators ?

And can someone tell me what do you guys consider good shooting "rain gear" to be specifically?
    [I know that sounded freaking stupid, but It just doesn't seem like shooting in Baggy Ponchos and rubber shrimp boots would last long ?]

Yea ponchos and shrimp boots won't be tactical enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Question:

Depends on how much you wanted to be liked by your fellow classmates. I would say run it to see how well it really lets you manage recoil compared to those not using them. You will have plenty of recoil management drills ie rifle now drill.

Really wish I was in on this one but I'll sweat it out till Street Fighter. Took this class in January and wish i could go for round 2.

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Ill be running a brake. I couldnt imagine someone showing up with no hearing protection. (or inadequate protection). Does anyone go to a rock concert and tell the band to lower the volume? lol

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Anyone taking any pics? Kinda hard to grab a phone much less a camera in between drills. Great course so far. Learning tons of good info and experience. Also great meeting you guys. Looking forward to day3!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alfred92
    Top Bottom