Well, I did it. I cut myself...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Great job!! 4-5 days of crossfit + chasing the wife and kiddies around will have that effect on a guy.

I think you had a bunch of Medium shirts in stock that weren't selling so you shrank down to fit 'em. :)

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Dude if you could, you should expound on the mental phases.

I think a lot of folks don't realize just how down a person can be when dealing with being overweight. Men especially struggle with trying to get their mind right first and trying to ‘feel their way into action’. When actually what's more effective is 'Acting yourself into a feeling'

So if you care to share, I'd like to hear how your mind changed from then to now and what was the #1 rock that kept you going.
    You know, that's pretty difficult. I guess before I started this round was a really, really low point in my life. I was making some very bad choices food-wise and I knew if I didn't change things I was going to continue to get worse until an eventual and untimely death. I HAD to do it. That, and, of course, the fact that I knew how good it felt to be smaller so that made being obese again hurt even worse.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Congratulations Spanky!!! Next time you see me in Cracker Barrel in Port Vincent tell me who you are I might not know you now.

Top Bottom