Which one of you idiots...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Fan boy stuff. I shoot a XD and a Glock, like them both, never an issue with either. Think Chevy vs Ford... that kind of thing

Anyway, Jesus... some people just don't pay attention. How do you drop a full frame XD45 and not notice it?

Glocks have passed many tests conducted by Professionals to be used by Professionals. The XD Pistols have not passed these tests.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    So, which is worse, leaving your child in the car for a few hours, or this? After the child died a few weeks ago the media talked about how sad it was, but you shouldn't beat yourself up over it to bad! After all we're only human and have a lot on our minds

Crooked Hillary would excuse the infant death as it would be nothing more than a late-term abortion to her. She would see forgetting a loaded gun as a capital offense.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Crooked Hillary would excuse the infant death as it would be nothing more than a late-term abortion to her. She would see forgetting a loaded gun as a capital offense.

Meh... The Hildabest doesn't care if you loose a gun and some dirtbag finds. See she doesnt really care if the criminals have guns just not the good hard working folks. If some tard misplaces his pea-shooter no problem. Probably one of those fast and furious (not the movie with Vin Diesel) guns anyways.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Speaking of Killary, I watched a good portion of the Benghazi investigation while I had down time. Regardless of her presidential campaign, I really don't see how she hasn't been publicly executed yet. That woman is mentally incapable of fitting into society. She must have received advice from Monica, because I don't see how she got where she is without doing some "favors."

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Speaking of Killary, I watched a good portion of the Benghazi investigation while I had down time. Regardless of her presidential campaign, I really don't see how she hasn't been publicly executed yet. That woman is mentally incapable of fitting into society. She must have received advice from Monica, because I don't see how she got where she is without doing some "favors."

A good example of why we may never see true freedom and liberty here ever again. To date, the ONLY way to hold any of these slime accountable is through the court system (through FOIA demands), since FOIA "requests" are all stonewalled and suppressed. Richard Nixon never lied and intentionally deceived the American people like this criminal and the dumbass has; and both continue to do so.

The executive branch is down right corrupt! The integrity of the legislative branch is completely compromised. And the judicial branch is on it's way too (think Holder / Loretta Lynch)!

When these lower courts (circuit/district/appeals), start actively being puppets for these traitors, it's over Johnny!

Guns left on park benches will be yesterday's joke!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom