Which one of you idiots...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Speaking of Killary, I watched a good portion of the Benghazi investigation while I had down time. Regardless of her presidential campaign, I really don't see how she hasn't been publicly executed yet. That woman is mentally incapable of fitting into society. She must have received advice from Monica, because I don't see how she got where she is without doing some "favors."

Yeah, and the really scary part is Killary will most probably be our next POTUS, because the majority vote is liberal and ignorant, or doesn't care about her lying and legal stealing. Have you actually seen her and Bill's fed tax returns? I have, its out on the web for all to see. Earned an average of 19 million dollars, last seven years. Much less 30 years of scandals, murders, and shaky deals.

Its a very sad time in the USA....a very sad time. And not a damned thing we can actually do to stem this cancerous mindset.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/p/files/returns/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-releases-eight-years-of-tax-returns-120882

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yeah, and the really scary part is Killary will most probably be our next POTUS, because the majority vote is liberal and ignorant, or doesn't care about her lying and legal stealing. Have you actually seen her and Bill's fed tax returns? I have, its out on the web for all to see.
    Its a very sad time in the USA....a very sad time.

Anything related to the Clinton family is despicable. They are a virus that is infecting the country.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Glocks have passed many tests conducted by Professionals to be used by Professionals. The XD Pistols have not passed these tests.
    To me this makes the most common sense things I have seen posted, on the subject.
    I also think that most of the times it is all about cost, as you see S&W M&P' and SD's on sale. I think very little of the time, when a gun is bought, it is about, how good a weapon works, or fits it real use it is interned for. Just like I see guys getting her a snub nose, because she is a lady. Even though a novice shooter has a hard time hitting anything with a 2" revolver with a heavy trigger
    I myself could not get used to the grip of a Glock and ended up with a HK VP9

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Here we go with the cop bashing. It's every damn thread on BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I was nice enough to Mexican carry it until he returned. Should've seen the look on his face when I pulled his ankle rig out of my drawers to hand back to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom