Why All of the Gear in the World Won't Save You from Social Collapse

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    And I'm sure the store shelves will be overflowing with valuable freebies because you are surely the only one counting on doing this, and you will surely be the first one there ;)

Super Target isn't 24 hours over here, so I have a 50/50 chance that it'll be closed, which will afford me a little time. It's also less than 5 minutes away. Lowe's also has tons of bottled water, plenty of tarps to catch rain in, and every fridge has a filter, not to mention all the Brita type things they sell.

I also don't plan to support 15 people, I only have to support 3, including myself, the rest will be lagniappe, who seem formidable enough while approaching the fortress. All others will be volunteered to help build a range card.

I also don't really plan to see a "zombie apocalypse," and if it does happen, I don't think anyone's plan will work out like they planned.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Super Target isn't 24 hours over here, so I have a 50/50 chance that it'll be closed, which will afford me a little time. It's also less than 5 minutes away. Lowe's also has tons of bottled water, plenty of tarps to catch rain in, and every fridge has a filter, not to mention all the Brita type things they sell.

I also don't plan to support 15 people, I only have to support 3, including myself, the rest will be lagniappe, who seem formidable enough while approaching the fortress. All others will be volunteered to help build a range card.

I also don't really plan to see a "zombie apocalypse," and if it does happen, I don't think anyone's plan will work out like they planned.
    If you're talking about the one on Millerville , we already have a key . :cool:

22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    You act this way now, when things aren't so bad, and you are proving my point. Calling people names and making fast enemies won't do you well in a crises.

It's like training...you really think you'll rise to the occasion...or default to your MO - which is **** poor on this thread where the only pressure you are under is what you put on yourself?

yep since you know me so well, thats exactly what I will do .... speculate what you will but you are dead wrong

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    Lol if you guys ever make it out to Killian, I will have about 100 acres I need help to plant. Bring 50 days of grub and silver for rent. If no food, bring more silver and i will feed those that i can. No food or silver? Bring a pretty daughter. Also bring books, How To's prefered.

And... Stick to the marked path. Trust me.

Will 5 migrant workers get me in?

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Live out in the boonies on several acres that the wife owns. Her family next door. Everyone in both houses were born with a gun. No other houses around for many miles, and nearest civilization is a town of 4000, 40 minutes away. Major river within walking distance (long walk, tho).

We're fine.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    The S is hittin' the fan as we speak. It's been happening since spring and will be mushrooming soon. And it seems to me that everyone is still where they have been. Nobody's runnin' for the wild west while it's still possible. Even me.

Funny, but mankind has to be backed into a corner before they "rile" up, but by then, there is no escape, BOB or no BOB.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom