Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I know, right? Why settle for the same 'ol same 'ol- Let's hear from the fathers! :p

Funny you should ask! Those same statistics we cited earlier seem to indicate that the vast majority of incarcerated criminals are born to a human version of the immaculate or non-sexual conception as there were not many fathers to survey!?!

:dunno:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Funny you should ask! Those same statistics we cited earlier seem to indicate that the vast majority of incarcerated criminals are born to a human version of the immaculate or non-sexual conception as there were not many fathers to survey!?!

:dunno:

"Unbelief"~! :dogkeke:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Nicely played. Lol.

8f9gl7zdtoaoawomk1l8.jpg

Kim is not aging gracefully.

I knew someone would get the "Star Trek" reference.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    It's a shame that it took Will being outed as a daughter raping POS for Sons of Guns to be canceled. Not that every "reality" show based in Louisiana doesn't make us look like a bunch of wild hicks, but Sons of Guns made gun owners, especially from the south, look like idiots.

djdig

F@ck Me Right?
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Thibodaux, La
    It's a shame that it took Will being outed as a daughter raping POS for Sons of Guns to be canceled. Not that every "reality" show based in Louisiana doesn't make us look like a bunch of wild hicks, but Sons of Guns made gun owners, especially from the south, look like idiots.

What I always thought was the worst part to me.... was the fact they would go in with an idea and it would totally blow up in their face, then even the finished products would have failures, fires, explosions, etc.... Discovery channel ate that **** up.

Just like aligator show..... Between my tags, and my friends I know for a fact you don't do all that ******** to hunt alligator. Once you pull them up slow with that stainless hook in their gut they come up floating, 22lr, pull in boat...rinse and repeat.

These guys act like its a 16ft nile croc on roids....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Just like aligator show..... Between my tags, and my friends I know for a fact you don't do all that ******** to hunt alligator. Once you pull them up slow with that stainless hook in their gut they come up floating, 22lr, pull in boat...rinse and repeat.

These guys act like its a 16ft nile croc on roids....

I get your point, and agree, but you know they don't all go that smooth :mamoru:

But yea, I've seen some clips on Youtube where the damn camera is coming loose, 5 different camera angles,
    water splashing, YELLING, Loud Intense MUSIC!!!

Then!!!!!

Oh wait guys he's only 4 feet..... :doh:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It did kind of seem like the gators on Swamp People- no matter how large or small they actually appeared to be- either weighed 700 or 1100 lbs. :o

:dogkeke:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

I'm glad someone else feels this way also.

JR1572

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I think there was failure to communicate.

Is your self image dependent on what other people think about you?

Last edited:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    I follow what your saying, just poking the bear :D

And no, my happiness is not dependent on other's interest in my affairs - I would rather no one, other than a select few, know I even exist.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom